Epi. 18 - The Truth

Alexander informed Jaydan of everything and boarded the flight to Australia. Jaydan came to chennai. He came to Jayesh's apartment directly even without knocking the door.

"So he's that bas***." Jaydan asked Ashwin.

Ashwin nodded his head.
Jaydan went and punched Jayesh's face.

"Mr.Jaydan why are you hitting me?" Jayesh asked after wiping his blood.

"He knows you it seems." Ashwin said with a smirk.

"He must have seen me in last month's NRI magazine." Jaydan said.

"You asked me a question right? Why am I hitting you? I just wanted to kill you because you broke my sweety's heart." Jaydan said in anger.

"What the hell are you saying?" Jayesh asked.

"Sit." Jaydan said to Jayesh while calming his breath.

Jaydan and Ashwin sat on the couch and Jayesh sat opposite to them while wiping his face in his shoulders.

"So you think our Shashini, that is your ex wife, Hasini , ditched your brother?" Jaydan asked in anger.

Jayesh nodded his head.
Jaydan fisted his hand in anger.

"Hasini didn't ditch your brother." Jaydan said.

"What?" Jayesh asked in shock.

"Yes. Deva Hasini and Deva Shashini are two different persons you damn it." Jaydan said and Jayesh's eyes widened in shock.

"My father's best friend, Mrs. Deva Dharshini, gave birth to twin girls.

The first girl is Deva Shashini. The second one is Deva Hasini. The umbilical cord was twisted around Shashini's neck and she couldn't breathe properly so as soon as she was born, she was taken to the incubator. Then Hasini was born. The doctor advised to take Hasini home to avoid unnecessary infections. She was taken care by her aunt.

Deva Dharshini's aunty's elder sister is Bhuvana aunty. She took care of Hasini. It took around 15days for Shashi's recovery. Then they came back home.
In that 15 days Bhuvana aunty took care of Hasini like her own child because she doesn't have a kid.
Deva Dharshini aunty knows that Bhuvana aunty is yearning for the baby so she gave Hasini to her. Hasini was adopted officially by Bhuvana aunty and her husband.
Hasini lived in Vellore and Shashini in chennai.
Hasini and Shashini know that they are identical twins and also about the adoption process. Hasini happily stayed with Bhuvana aunty while Shashini stayed with us." Jaydan said.

"With you?" Jayesh asked.

Jaydan narrated about Shashini's parents death.

"Shashini's dad had an oil business. Bhuvana aunty asked my mom to take care of that business and mention that Shashini is the sole heir. 

Now and then Shashini , Hasini and Bhuvana aunty used to talk on the phone. Everything was going well until we lost our mom." Jaydan said and closed his eyes thinking about Linda.

Jaydan narrated about Linda's death.

"Shashini is the apple of our eyes. We treated her like a princess. She is more mature than her age. Few days after my mom's death Shashi said that she wanted to start a charitable trust in my mom's name. She wanted to use the profits from the oil industry to the orphanage. So she started the Charitable trust and Orphanage." Jaydan said.

Ashwin explained how he got a new life because of that charitable trust and Shashi.

"She loved Jaydan from her childhood. Jenith helped her in all the ways and he's her support system. They adore each other." Ashwin said.