Epi. 10 -I Love You

Jayesh and Hasini were happy with each other. It's been four month since they got married.

Jayesh was always supportive for her. Hasini loved his presence without her knowledge.

She started to wait for him so that they could have dinner together. Their weekends were filled with happiness, Saturday evening outing and Sunday with lots of talking and Playing PS. Still, Hasini didn't tell Jayesh about her past. She couldn't open up due to her insecurities. Jayesh didn't even ask anything from the first day.

Everything was going well.  Jayesh used to drop and pick up Hasini only on Saturday's.

"Hi." He greeted her as soon as she entered the car.

She smiled sweetly.

"How was your day?" He asked while starting the car.

"Hectic day." She replied.

"Do you wanna go home? I'll cancel the plans." He asked.

"No I'm good." She assured with a smile.

The car stopped in front of a rooftop cafe. They moved inside the cafe. Suddenly Jayesh received a call.

"You just go inside I'll join you." He said and she nodded her head.

As soon as she opened the cafe door flowers fell on her head.

"Walk inside Mrs. HASINI." A board was placed in the entrance.

She walked slowly with a confused face.The path leads to a table. Open me tag was placed on the top of a box. She opened the box.

" I LOVE YOU." 

These words were written on the cake.  Hasini gasped after seeing that.

"Hasini." Jayesh called her while standing behind the table.

She looked at him and the cake.

"Jayesh.. this." She asked, pointing towards the cake.

"I prepared all this." He said while passing a charming smile.

Hasini was speechless.

"Jayesh.. Wh...." she tried to speak but Jayesh interrupted her and said "You can question me later Hasini and you can answer me later but now cut the cake."

She was standing without moving.

"Cut the cake Hasini." He said once again.

Bringing her out of the trance. She took the knife with the shaking hand and started to cut the cake and took a piece. Jayesh took that piece from her hand and fed her. 

"Come." He took her to the other end of the cafe.

He made her sit on the chair and sat opposite her. She was looking at him without moving her eyes.

"Don't look at me with those intense eyes, Hasini , it's hypnotising me." He said with a wink and Hasini blushed.

"What's all this Jayesh?" She asked slowly. 

"I just wanted to tell Hasini. I'm not expecting any answer from your side." He said.

"Excuse me." Waiter came and placed the food in front of them.

"I have ordered all your favourite foods. Eat Hasini." He said. 

They ate in silence. 

'How can I answer him? But he didn't ask for an answer. He just conveyed a message. Do I love him?' Hasini was talking to herself.