EPI. 14 - Little Shashi

Hasini left Jayesh's apartment.
She started to walk on the road by the park. Tears were running down her face. People were staring at her. Some of them were even smiling. The others were joking between themselves. She wanted to cry alone. 

She went to her parent's house. Just a week before her parents went to Dubai. She had a spare key of the house. She opened the door and went to her room. She cried. She cried as if there was no tomorrow. She cried for a whole day and night. She couldn't even eat. She slept on the floor. She slept without food for the next three days. On the fourth day she got up and started to think about something. 

She went to her college. As the exams were over she resigned her lecturer job.

Hasini came home and sat on the floor.

Hasini's pov 

Why ?Why is this happening to me?

Each and every time when I think my life is going to change it will come back to the same position where I have started.

What kind of sin did I do to deserve all this? 

Whenever I think someone is going to stay in my life forever they leave me all alone halfway.

I don't deserve anything, I don't deserve to live.

Suddenly Mom and Dad's faces came into my mind. They are just living for me so I can't make any wrong decisions.

Instead of giving this kind of punishment he could have killed me with his hands and I would have died happily.

Why god ? why? everytime you give me something and make me happy and make me feel like I'm on top of the world but the next minute you snatch everything, every damn thing from me.

Why am I feeling so bad?

Every time when I love someone they will leave me so this time also the same thing happened.
I questioned myself and gave the answer.

End of POV

Author POV

Hasini remembered the conversation she had with Nancy.

"Hasini, why don't you come here and stay with us for a few days?" Nancy asked.

"Nancy you know." Hasini tried to avoid it.

"He won't be here for a few days, Hasini. Tell something to your husband and come here or come with your husband." Nancy said.

"I'll try." Hasini said with a smile.

Hasini prepared her mind and booked the tickets to Australia.

Meanwhile in Australia 

"Something is wrong. It's been a week since Hasini spoke to me and she didn't attend my call." Nancy said to Jayden.

"You're thinking too much Nancy." He replied and stood from the table.

"We're are you going?" She asked.

"I have work. I can't sit here and listen about her all day." He said angrily and went to his room.

Nancy smiled bitterly. "Once upon a time you won't stop speaking about her but today." Nancy thought and sighed.

In chennai

Hasini in her bedroom.

I'm not going to tell Nancy or anyone. I don't want anyone to know about my miserable state.
Hasini made a mental note.