Epi. 20 - Pain

In chennai

JAYESH'S apartment

Jayesh was sitting in the same place. He didn't move a inch. All the truth he heard made him numb.

The day he saw Hasini/Shashi for the first time came into his mind.

Jayesh went to Rahul's wedding. 

He was talking something with the boys gang and that time someone made a comment.

"Look at that girl. She's alluring." Someone said.

Jayesh turned his head to see that girl but she turned her head to the other side.

She was talking with a few girls.

Her big Jumkas was dancing in its own way. Her lavender colour saree pleats were sharp and crisp. Jasmine flower adorned her black hair which was flowing until her waist. Jayesh was eager to see her face and that time she turned to his side.

Boom

'This face... this damn face. I have been searching for this face for the past four years. She ruined my brother's life and living happily.'he thought. His blood boiled in anger.

Then and there he called his detective friend and told that she was in chennai. Jayesh followed her and found her house. 
He came to know that she is not married so he sent a man to make her fall in love but that person failed. He sent a second person and he too failed.

Jayesh saw her next time in Rithivi's wedding with her family. Next day itself he made plan to approach her parents.

Jayesh met her father in private and asked her hand in marriage. First Dinesh thought to deny it but later he accepted. 

Everything went well.

'I tried to be calm in every situation to make her fall for me. Now and then I took her out and showed off to her parents that I'm a good groom to their daughter. She fell in my trap easily and accepted the marriage. Even if she confessed about the love she had for my brother I would have considered her but this bit**. I showed her my company and my apartment and finally I got married to her. My friend Chandru helped me to arrange those mutual divorce papers and we inserted those papers along with the marriage agreement papers. I did all the things to make her fall for me and one day she proposed to me. She thought she's going to live happily with me but I showed the divorce papers and throwed her out of my house and life.' Jayesh thought.

"But.. she is not Hasini. It's her elder sister and even Hasini didn't cheat on my brother. God...." Jayesh spoke out loud.

'I was blind all these days. I have hurt an innocent soul. I should ask for her forgiveness but how will I face her? I disrespected her , Insulted her and hurt her beyond repair.' This was running in his mind.

Ding.. ding

The calling bell made Jayesh come out of trance.

He opened the door to find the new maid standing with a smiling face.

"Good morning Sir." She greeted him.

"Morning?" He asked in confusion.

She went inside the kitchen.

Then only he understood that he was sitting in the same place for the whole night.

He went to his room absent -mindedly. He refreshed himself and went to work.

Jayesh received a call from his friend Chandru.

"Hey man I got good news for you." Chandru said.

"Haan tell me." He said.