Epi.28 - The End

Jayesh and Shashini kissed under the moonlight. The kiss is filled with pure love. They parted after a long time. 
Jayesh looked at Shashi's face. She was still closing her eyes and breathing heavily.

"Baby open your eyes." Jayesh whispered.

Shashini opened her eyes slowly. 

One month later

"Jayesh, do you take Deva Hasini to be your wife? Do you promise to be faithful to her in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love her and to honour her all the days of your life?" The priest asked, looking at Jayesh.

As everyone knows Hasini not Shashini they printed in the invention that the bride name as Deva Hasini.

"I do." Jayesh said, looking at Shashi adorably.

"Deva Hasini, do you take Jayesh to be your husband? Do you promise to be faithful to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love him and to honour him all the days of your life?"

"I do." Shashi said.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." The priest said.

Jayesh gave a long peck in Shashi's lips.

"I love you baby." Jayesh said and kissed Shashi's forehead.

"I love you Jay." She said, Everyone moved to the dining area.

"Adi..." Shashini cooed seeing Ashwin's son.

"Sweechii..." Smith tugged Shashi's dress with a pout.

Shashi took him in her arms. 

"My little dumpling." Shashi kissed his cheeks and he kissed her cheeks.

Shashi spent her day happily with her family and friends.

2years later

Shashi and Jay went to Nikitha's house.

"So you guys got time to visit me." Nikitha came from her room while holding her baby bump.

"How are you?" Shashi asked.

Nikitha huffed and the couples understood her pain.

"Ahh.. ha.." Nikitha hissed.

"Are you ok Nikitha?" Shashi asked, holding her hands.

Nikitha took a deep breath.

"Shashi.. don't panic. The baby is coming." Nikitha said while taking long breaths to calm herself.

"Nikitha.. what.." Shashini panicked.

Nikitha stood up slowly from the couch and started to walk near the door. Shashi helped her. Jayesh rushed outside to start the car.

"Chai.. chai.." Nikitha couldn't speak.

"Chaitanya." Shashi called Nikitha's four years old son.

He came from his room and looked at his mom.

"Mom..." he went towards her.