Epi. 25 - Anniversary

"Shashi I wanna talk with you." Jayesh said.

Shashini who was playing with Shishimaru sat on the bench.

"What do you wanna talk about?" She asked without any interest.

"Shashi...actually.. I .. was.. I .. have... ...." he couldn't explain.

Shashini frowned as this was the first time he was stammering to convey something.

"The ....thing is... I was..." once again he stammered.

"Jay... are you ok?" She asked in concern.

"Yeah...yeah.. I'm ok." He replied.

"When I asked you to leave It was very hard for me to let you go." He had tears in his eyes.

"When Krish jumped from the cliff I was there with him." Jayesh said, making Shashi gasp in shock.

"He came to Mumbai for his colleague's wedding and to receive me. I was working in Germany at that time. When I came to Mumbai he was fully drunk. Afternoon his friends took us to a tourist spot to change his mind but there he drank alcohol and started to blabber."

He said and a tear slipped from his eyes.

Flashback 

"I love her so much." Krish cried.

"It's ok man leave it. She doesn't deserve you." Krish's friend said.

"Jay.. " Krish held Jayesh's hand.

"She should feel the same pain I'm feeling now. I hate her. Promise me Jay. She should regret living. You should do that for me." Krish said in a drunken state.

"Krish... we'll talk later." Jayesh said.

"No.. you should promise me first." Krish said, forwarding his hand.

"Krish." Jayesh tried to explain.

"No.. Jay.. she should feel the pain. She should regret living in this world. She should cry everyday. You have to make her cry. You should take revenge. " Krish said.

After a long argument Jayesh promised with a half heart. Within a minute Krish jumped from the cliff. 

Jayesh was shocked to see this.

Seeing his own brother dying in front of his eyes made Jayesh think ruthlessly.

Hearing this new piece of information Shashi was shocked.

"I'm sorry Shashi... I promised for him so I couldn't do anything at that moment. He's my baby brother and I used to fulfill all his wishes from childhood." Jayesh said and tried to wipe his tears the trembling hands.

Shashi hugged Jayesh without thinking for a second.
Jayesh was stunned at first but then he cried his heart out in her embrace.
Shashi remembered the conversation she had with Jayesh's mom.

"When Krish died Jayesh didn't cry. He was sitting in the same place like a rock. Not even a drop of tear slipped from his eyes. I held his hand and asked him to cry but Jayesh didn't. Jayesh and Krish have just a 4 years of age gap but Jayesh always looked at Krish like his son. He will do anything for Krish. Jayesh got an offer to study in a foreign country. While leaving, Jay and Krish cried in the airport like kids. They used to fight like other siblings but they can't live without each other." Jayesh's mom said to Shashini and wiped her lone tear.

Jayesh was crying like a kid and Shashini rubbed his back slowly. 
Tears spilled from Shashini's eyes after seeing Jayesh in this vulnerable state.