Teamwork makes the Dream work

Anna had never had all seven of her soulmates in her bed at the same time. Tonight, was the first.

Much to her embarrassment, Jungkook had carried Anna through the HYBE building all the way to where their car was waiting to take them home. Yoongi and Hoseok managed to claim the seats on either side of her, leaving the younger members pouting. Yoongi held her hand the whole way home, while Hoseok rambled on about their day.

When they reached their apartment, Namjoon lead Anna to her and Jungkook's bedroom. The youngest raced ahead and jumped onto the bed. Sitting in the middle with his back against the wall, he held his arms open gesturing for her to sit between his legs.

With Anna resting with her back against Jungkook's chest, Namjoon claimed a spot on one side of the pair and Yoongi on the other. Hoseok curled up with the leader, while Jimin and Taehyung sat at the foot of the bed.

A few minutes later, Jin entered the room with a mug, which he gave to Anna. It was hot chocolate with lots of marshmallows and whipped cream on top. Yoongi got up and gave his prime spot to their eldest soulmate, before allowing Jin to pull him back onto the bed to cuddle up together.

Everyone was quiet while Anna began eating the cream and marshmallows. They glanced around at each other wondering how to start the conversation about what had happened. After most of it was gone but leaving some marshmallows to melt in the hot drink, Anna relaxed back against Jungkook and smiled.

"I'm fine. I promise. This is just a bit of an overreaction, okay?"

Jin reached out and rubbed her arm.

"Why don't you start from the beginning?"

"Umm, I don't know where to begin..."

"Then tell us about your day."

Anna looked to her other side at Namjoon.

"Okay... It was a normal day. I had my vocal lesson, dance lesson, a practice photoshoot, interview exercises, er, oh, I recorded another video for my YouTube channel, and then I had the review for my current assignment."

She paused while she thought about how to continue.

"Is that the one we helped you and your little friend with last week?"

"Yes. She wasn't in my group this time. The teacher assigned them and well it kind of fell apart this week. Most of those girls don't seem to understand what teamwork is. I couldn't get them to listen to me. Anyway, our performance today wasn't great, although it wasn't the worst either. All the groups were a mess, and the teacher was not happy."

"What did they say?"

"I don't remember exactly. When people use that tone of voice, you when they're angry and disappointed, I find it... well, I can't deal with it basically. That kind of confrontation always makes me cry."

"It's okay to cry."

Anna felt her eyes well up at Jimin's words.

"The ENHYPEN boys said they found you in the hallway outside our dance studio?"

"Well, you said I wasn't allowed in at the moment because you're practising for your comeback."

Namjoon ran his hand over his face.

"You didn't have to take that so literally. That was for your benefit so that you could still have that experience when it gets released. Of course, you can come in if you need to."

"I didn't want to disturb you. Besides, I didn't know where else to go, so I just sat down."

"Did you have fun with them?"