A Lotte Change

"Hello and welcome back to Annyeong Anna! Today is a little different as you can see already. I'm in a car headed to somewhere I've never been before, but really, I should have visited before now... Lotte World! It's one of those places that has been mentioned a lot, but I've never got around to visiting."

Anna leaned towards the camera and whispered.

"Between you and me, it was the new episode of Stray Kids' SKZ Code that prompted this outing. Shh! Don't tell the boys, okay? Cool. Now, I am a fan of theme parks. I like rollercoasters. I have no problem going upside down - loop de loops and so on. The only ones I don't really like are the ones that just spin you around upside down. I don't really know what they have at Lotte World apart from what I saw Stray Kids go on, so we'll see when we get there!

"Oh! One last thing, I'm meeting a friend because rollercoasters are made for pairs, but they won't be shown on camera. So just know that I'm not talking to myself. Okay, let's go to Lotte world!"

She turned off the camera for the remainder of the car journey. When they arrived, she put on a mask and met up with her friend, Rose, who she knew through Yeonjun as she worked with Stray Kids and was Bang Chan's soulmate. They greeted each other excitedly, as they were both busy with work and their soulmates, they hadn't managed to meet up more than once since they had met at Anna's fan meeting.

The first place they went was the shop to get headbands. Anna got rabbit ears because of her favourite bunny, Jungkook, and Rose got the giraffe ones just because she thought they looked cool. Anna turned on the camera to show off her headband and discuss their plan of where to go first.

They decided to do the big rides first, before lunch, and then the non-rollercoasters after with the water ride for last. After what happened in LA, Anna had a bodyguard following her around and since this was technically for work, a staff member to help with the camera. They had got special permission to film, and they set up cameras on the rides to record her, which she was glad about because she had been worried about holding one whilst on the rollercoaster.

The two girls had great fun together, both needing the day away from the office. Anna only got recognised a couple of times, and after realising she didn't know if her photography policy was the same as the boys, decided to play it safe and refuse any requests for photos.

For lunch, they hid in the back corner of one of the restaurants and spoke in English to each other. They caught up on what had been happening in their lives over the past few months. Anna talked about her album and preparations for her debut, while Rose told her about the progress she had made with her soulmate, Chan.

"Do you ever struggle with the whole being in the public eye thing?"

Anna looked over at Rose. Although the girl had asked the question rather casually, she had a feeling it was something that the other girl had been thinking about a lot.

"Honestly? Yes. I never thought that this would be my life."

Anna waved at the camera which was off but resting on the table.

"We're you worried about what would happen when people found out that you were BTS's soulmate."

"Worried? More like terrified! In the end, I didn't have much say in how I was revealed to the world, but it wasn't as bad as I thought. Is that something you're worried about?"

"Yes... If it were up to Chan, I think he'd be very happy to announce our relationship to everyone, but -"

"You don't want him to."

"No. For one, I don't want to be exposed like that, but I also worry about the effect it will have on the group."

"I guess it's different for me. BTS is a soulgroup. I think the fans have less of an issue with them being taken by each other compared to having some random girl as a soulmate. No offence."