Interviews with Anna - Episode 1: SKZ

Anna was freaking out. She was about to interview Stray Kids as the first guest on her new interview series. Apparently, management wanted to move quickly because of the hype of her being spotted at their concert last week. The only thing that was keeping her reasonably calm was the fact that Jungkook was with her.

"Noona, I don't understand why you're freaking out. You've already met them."

"Only for a minute! They gave me barely any notice for this. I feel so underprepared."

Jungkook took Anna by the shoulders and turned her so that they were facing each other.

"I know you like to be ultra-prepared for things and thoroughly research things in advance, but remember, you've been a fan of them for months now. All that time was essentially your research. You are well prepared. You got this. Okay?"

"Okay. Yeah, sure, I got this. It's only my first-time interviewing anyone, ever! Have you not read the comments under interviews about them asking stupid questions? What if I ask something stupid?"

"Noona. I read your questions. You're going to be fine. Promise. Now, here they come."

Jungkook gave her a little push towards the door as Stray Kids entered.

"Anna! Hello! Nice to see you again."

"H-hello..."

"I know this lot is a little scary, but don't worry, I'll keep them in line."

"Hey!"

"Anna, tell him I'm not scary!"

Changbin pouted at her and she tried not to smile.

"Well..."

"Don't do this to me, Anna. I thought we were friends!"

"No, everyone knows you're the cutest, Changbinnie."

"Nickname basis already? No fair!"

Jisung pouted and Changbin grinned at him teasingly.

"Calm down guys. At least try to pretend we can be professional."

"We're about to do an interview, Chan-Hyung. You should be a bit more careful with those insults."

Anna knew that Seungmin was known for making great comments and revealing the other members' secrets during interviews and tried not to laugh at the veiled threat from the singer.

Seeing that Anna had started to relax around them, Chan smiled.

"Shall we get started?"

"Yes! Please sit."

Stray Kids sat in two rows of four, slightly angled inwards towards Anna who was sitting next to them in front of the camera.

"Think of this as more of a fun, light-hearted interview. A chat with a fan. Okay? Ready?"

When the boys nodded, Anna took a deep breath before nodding to the director.

"Hello, I'm Anna and welcome to the first episode of Interviews with Anna. Today I have a very exciting guest, Stray Kids! Please introduce yourselves."

"Step Out! Hello, we are Stray Kids."

"Hello, I'm Bang Chan, the leader."

"I'm Lee Know, a dancer."

"I'm Changbin, a rapper."

"I'm Hyunjin, a dancer."

"I'm Han, a rapper."

"I'm Felix, a dancer."

"I'm Seungmin, a singer."

"I'm I.N, the youngest."