Bonus part || Connor's POV

Today's been a year since I first start posting this story

Today's been a year since I first start posting this story. WOW, and so to celebrate, like I told you, I'd decided to write a bonus a bit different.

_pinkscorpio,  since you were the only one who actually answered when I asked what chapter should I rewrite, this one is for you <33

|| Chapter 27 ||

CONNOR's POV

The first thing I noticed when I woke up was the dead weigh pinning me down. Someone's body was laying over mine, and even if lightly, it was still way too much contact. At first I was overwhelmed by shock, what the hell? But then I noticed the now faint strawberry scent I kinda grew familiar and knew exactly who she was.

Alyson.

Blinking my eyes open I noticed my dark room and the laptop put away to the side with a couple of left uneaten cinnamon rolls. Last night we put on a movie, and I fall asleep again. And so must have her as now she layed over me, head over my chest, her legs tangled with mine and her arms loosely across my waist.

There was too much contact.

I waited for the anger to overpower me, for the panic to kick in, but nothing hit me. I remained half dozed, noticing how my deep breaths lure me to doze off right there, her strawberry scented hair under my nose and the weight of her tiny body pinning mine down.

Maybe the fact that she was as harmful as a kitten was what was keeping me from panic? It'd been so long since I'd tolerate physical contact that wasn't from my family without freaking out.

And now Alyson?

This was so weird. Everything about me when it comes to her was weird. Like I didn't even know myself anymore.

What I thought I would feel, what I allowed myself to think; it all gets twisted because for some reason there was a fault in my system whenever she was involved. Whenever she was in the room. Or maybe I was the fault in the system, and she somehow made me feel less broken. Like I wasn't deceiving her, nor having to pretend for her to be interested in being around. Which I would never do, so I guess it was good she was willing to put up with all this mess.

I didn't know how to explain it. All I knew was that I didn't like people, but she was cute. I couldn't sleep for longer than a few hours, and yet this was the second time in a month where she stayed over and I manage a full night free of nightmares. All I knew is that I couldn't bare people touching me, and without knowing I had brought one hand to tangle lightly with her smooth, dark hair, falling down her back.