Thank you

I'm so grateful to have been able to write this story. It's been just as exciting as my first one!! I'm so greteful to all of those that make it possible for me to do so. But especially I have to thank all you readers that were there, reading and giving all this amazing feedback that make the story grow and the whole writing task way more alluring. It wouldn't have been the same without the amazing support you guys provided me with and I'm endlessly in debt with you.

During this past year and a half where the story had been constantly updating, there had been a lot of you who decided it was worth to give it a try, and I love you for it. But I especially would like to thank the ones that were constantly there, voting, commenting and spreading love to my work restlessly.

You've made my days with your amazing comments and votes. I know I haven't dedicated a chapter to ALL this amazing beautiful people, but I hope you all know how amazing your support had been.

THANK YOU.

........................................................................

NEW STORY

Tightrope

Always bordering the limit

Always bordering the limit. Between sanity and madness, hot and cold, right and wrong... feeling the fall about to come.

No one forgets, but how can they when I don't either? I don't forgive myself.
I don't deserve forgiveness.
But then Blake came in and he saw something in me. Something that might be worth saving. Or maybe he'll just break me forever

OTHER STORIES

I'm currently working on other stories that you can find in my profile:

Drag Me Down (Completed)