Rule 2: Use your manners, but don't say "thank you"

Sans continued to visit Red after that.

Every day Red would get up and do his usual routine however, what used to be absent-minded movements where now zeroed in on, what time once was filled with thoughts of lives far, far away.

Life's filed with wonder. Life's of advancer.

Now that time was spent wondering if he would beat Sans to the field or not. Sometimes he would arrive before Sans, when he did Sans would always arrive at least two hours before he had to take the sheep home, sometimes he would arrive a few seconds after Red. Other times he would arrive only to find Sans waiting for him.

Red liked having Sans arrowed, it gave him someone to talk to and kept his day interesting.

Over the time that they had hung out and talked he had learned that Sans was a very secretive person. However, thanks to some pushing and probing, he had learned that Sans lived somewhat close and that the place he lived was very beautiful, if Red where to visit he would doute if he was dreaming or not, at least that's what Sans had said.

Red also found that his sheep did NOT like Sans.

When Red had arrived with the sheep he found that he had, in fact, beaten Sans.

Smiling to himself Red sat on the flat surface of the wedge shaped rock and watched as the sheep began grazing as he waited for Sans.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a few hours of waiting and almost falling asleep a few times Sans finally stepped out of the forest.

"Sans what the hell man! Whear have you been, I've been waiting for forever," Red Snapped.

...

After staring at each other for a few seconds they both burst out laughing.

"Sorry, sorry. Something just took a bit longer than I thought it would," Sans replied.

"Whatever, just get your ass up here," Red said waving Sans over and patting the rock next to him. Chuckling Sans walked over and plopped himself next to Red.

The two of them could have sat like that for days with nothing to break the noise except the occasional baa of a sheep. Although neither would ever admit to one another, they both loved moments like this, just sitting by each other. Moments like this where peaceful, even if it seemed like the world was holding its breath.

"So, what in the box?"

"Hm?" Sans hummed before a smile spread across his face. "I made us lunch."

"No way! Really," Red almost shouted in joy.

"Mhhhm."

"Assume! Thank you man," Red grinned. "Now, what did you make?"

"Well, if you wanna know so bad you'll just have to wait till noon."

"Whh," Red said almost sounding like a kicked puppy, "come on, just tell me a little?"

"Nope"

After a few minutes of trying to figure out what Sans had made Red finally gave up and slumped forward to continue watching his sheep unknowing of the predatory look focused sole on him.