Rule 6: Don't give a Fey (cheap) clothing

Red strolled through the town market, gold and silver and copper weighing his pockets down. The scent of wool and honey, fresh bread and herbs, assaulted his non-existent nose; his ears filled with the call of vendors and the laughter of children chasing each other around, the light sound of bells and animals.

Red's eyes scanned over both the dark and brightly colored clothes.

Shirts of white and red and green and ivory, the sleeves puffy or flowing and some missing sleeves all together, some of just solid colors and others with multiple. Pants of dark brown and charcoal gray, the lengths and sizes broad. Skirts of turquoise and lemon yellow and magenta, some with butterflies or flowers. Dresses of orange and cerulean and black, most long but some short, some with collars and others without.

As he walked, a sigh escaped him, so many items but so little money.

As Red turned to begin the track home something caught his eye.

It was a small stand tucked away under the shade of a tree at the wall of the plaza, just on the edge of the market. The stand wasn't much. It was old. That much was obvious from the way the wood looked like it was about to collapse, the cloth that hung over the top of the booth to create a roof was once bright red but was now covered in sun bleached spots. The both had a few tables standing beside and in front of it, just like the booth, the tables were covered in product.

What had caught his eye was a light blue jacket with a gray hood that lay across one the tables.

"5 silver."

"What," Red puzzled looking at the booth owner. She was an old woman with wrinkled skin and silver gray hair. She wore a slightly dark blue dress with a white floral pattern and a white shall thrown over her shoulders to help stave off the first wisps of winter chill.

"The jacket, it's 5 silver. Though, I don't know why you would want it with the one you have on."

"It's for a friend." Red placed the coins on the stand, grabbed the jacket, and began the walk home planning to give it to Sans tomorrow.

Hey! Maybe the boss would turn up tomorrow! But he knew that while his friend would show his brother wouldn't, not after 3 weeks of being missing.