«1: Sorrow»

Crystal tears fell from the sky.

R.A rested her forehead on the cold, grey-stone grave, with teary eyes.

It had been years since her grandma passed away. R.A had snuck out of her place, making sure the others don't notice, and paid her grandma a visit.

She had placed a bouquet of black roses on the gravestone. R.A closed her eyes, as her mind played numerous flashbacks and memories which were too painful to be recalled.

She didn't want this.

She just wanted to be her 6 year old self again, and run happily in the green meadowlands.

Thunder rumbled, and there was more rain. The last of the graveyard flowers had sunk to the ground, as the tree leaves moved in a gloomy manner. R.A was drenched with rainwater, but she didn't care. She just wanted to spend some time with her grandma. The one who raised her in the absence of her parents.

R.A opened her eyes, emotionless. A tear rolled down her cheek. She placed her hand on the grave, and observed it.
"You went too soon," R.A began, "I miss you daily, grandma. I wonder when I'll be able to see you again." Another tear fell down, hitting the grave.

"R.A dear, why are you here all by yourself with no umbrella? You'll catch a cold." The dragon looked back to see Ennard. He had an umbrella ontop of both of them, and he gazed down on her with his blue eyes. He was dressed up normally; a green scarf, a long, brown jacket, a green turtleneck sweater, and his rain boots.

"Nothing." R.A hung her head and looked at the dead flower in her hand, "I only dropped in to say hi to grandma."
A sudden gloominess hung over the redhead when he saw the grave. Ennard took a long sigh and sat down next to R.A, not caring that his knees were getting splotched with wet mud. He glanced at R.A who kept her gaze on the flower on her hand.

"It all goes way too fast, doesn't it?" R.A looked at him as he spoke.
"Tell me about it. Who would've thought that life was going to backstab you like this." R.A replied with a neutral tone.
Ennard wrapped an arm around her, and pulled the dragon close to him, and looked at the depressing sky.
«It's as if we're the same person, yet so different. We're fighting a battle, not knowing what the outcome. I want to be there for R.A. I want to be someone special, but how can I be special when I can't do anything that makes me special?» Ennard thought, with his heart throbbing in pain. He immediately shook his head and diverted his attention to R.A.

"R.A..how long have you been here? Your everything is freezing!" The redhead exclaimed worriedly, but R.A interrupted him. "It's no biggie," She began, "I'm a winter dragon, and some dumb weather can't affect me."

Ennard ignored her, and sighed. He took off his jacket and wrapped it around R.A.
"I'm..sorry if I'm not helping as much but..just wanted to let you know that I love you a lot, and I don't want anything to happen to you.." R.A stared at him. He embraced her in a hug and closed his eyes.

R.A stared into the foggy mist without blinking. She was lost in her own world, but when she was embraced into this hug, she felt warmth, security, and slowly hugged back. Both of them got up, still hugging each other.

They then broke the hug.
Ennard looked into R.A's dreamy eyes, and a slight smile formed on his face, and reached out his hand,
"Say, how about we head home? I haven't rested the entire day, and you probably haven't as well.
R.A's eyes brimmed with tears, but this time, she gave a weak smile, letting out a soft laugh.

"Yeah sure, why not?"