«Chapter 9: Among Us»

"This is terrifying already."

R.A shifted her shoulders, while sitting on one of the seats of the moving spaceship, and watched as more people were joining the game. She was wearing an all jet black suit, without the helmet. Though she felt uncomfortable, she was felt anxious before the game even began. Along with her, Ennard was also present who was wearing an all red suit, and of course, without the helmet. He was doing some customisation, and came back with a small child who was wearing a dark red gear.

"Don't worry dear, I'll be with you throughout! Even if I'm impostor, I won't kill you," Ennard smiles lovingly while looking at her, and she returned the smile. Upon seeing the small child, she gasped, "AWWW!!!" She gushed, jumping off her seat like an excited child getting candy. While smiling a lot, she took the child, and put it in her arms like a baby, "Is this our child?!" R.A exclaimed in pure excitement, and Ennard put an arm around her shoulders, "Yep!" He replied happily.

Then R.A rocked the child in her arms, and was just- acting so loving it was a sight. The two humanoids then did some acting as humorous parents, and had a good laugh, until the game started. Crewmates. Both of them had a little screen on their gear's left wrist where all the tasks were displayed. "Thank goodness!" R.A sighted in relief, wiping her forehead with the back of her hand.
"Thank goodness indeed- and now, as a good a good father and husbando, I shall protect our family!:D✨" Ennard struck a proud, heroic pose, which made R.A giggle. "Let's hope none of us get killed, and that we protect our child:D" Ennard nodded in agreement, grabbing her hand,
"Okay, let's do this!"

The other players had already scattered to do their respective tasks, but Ennard and R.A were together whenever they went. "So, where's your first task?" Ennard asked while walking and holding R.A's hand who also had the child. R.A looked at the little screen, "Yeesh- Electrical..." She trailed off sadly, and held the child closer. "Aww.." He trailed off.
"But hey! I have a task in MedBay, we'll head there first then we'll do your tasks okay?" Ennard turned his head and looked at her with a warm smile. "Okie dokie!"

Upon reaching MedBay, Ennard did the scanning, and did another task. Meanwhile, R.A was sitting next to the scanner with her knees squatted. She then saw the child sit on it by itself and R.A let out a proud mother-ly gasp, "My child learned how to scan himself!:D" She clapped, and her tail wagged. Ennard came back to them and happily, patted the child's head. Then just like that, they did a task one by one, but were interrupted because of the numerous sabotages and getting blocked off. At one part, Ennard was in the cafeteria and R.A had just took a step further after the child and the gate had closed.

"WHAT THE FLIP FLOP- ENNARD H E L P-" R.A banger on the little gate and Ennard also go panic, "UHHHH- JUST HANG IN THERE OKAY-" He yelled as two fellow crew mates walked in the background. Everything was calm when the door opened again, and the two humanoids continued doing their tasks. They then walked out of one of the rooms, accidentally bumping into the yellow crew mate, "Oh my, I'm so sorry!-" The crewmate saw the child and their eyes sparkled, "Ooh!! Are you guys a family?" They asked cheerfully. Ennard put an arm around her once again, and brought her closer smiling, "We sure are!"

Yellow looked at the child and squished his cheeks, "Aww, he's so adorable! But better get going before the impostor comes!" And with that, Yellow was out of sight. They then continued finishing their tasks, with the interruption of someone wasting all emergency meetings, hitting 0. When voting time arrived, purple tried voting off Ennard because he was with R.A wherever he went, but surprisingly nobody voted for him and instead voted for purple who was one of the impostors. And now,

1 impostor remains.

"Hoo-wee! I'm hella exhausted..." R.A said while looking at the floor and panting with her sheds on her knees. Ennard giggled, and ruffled her hair, "I know dear, but...we can't stop now, there are still 6 people left in which one of them is the impostor, and he or she could be anywhere.." Meanwhile, someone was hiding in a vent nearby, eavesdropping on the conversation, and looking with evil eyes. The impostor first looked at Ennard, then R.A, then the child. The impostor accidentally exited the vent, Cyan, and Ennard was it.