The Beginning of an Ending

Genya was sitting down on the bed when he then heard a knock on the door. He then yelled "Coming!" as he ran downstairs to the door. He then opened the door to see Nezuko. "Hello, Genya!" Nezuko smiled with flowers in her hands. 

"Hey, Nezuko." He smiled, "I and Zenitsu are getting married, and we were wondering if you guys would like to come." Nezuko said. "That would be wonderful, I'll tell the others when they come home, they're out shopping." He said.

"Oh that's fine, take these flowers!" Nezuko handed the flowers to Genya. "Thank you." He smiled. "You're welcome Genya, see you soon the date when we're getting married is inside the flowers, bye now!" Nezuko waved. 

"Bye Nezuko, I'm looking forward to it!" He waved goodbye as he closed the door. He sighed. "I guess I'll have to wait for the others to get here." He then ran upstairs and plopped himself onto the bed.

One hour later.

The door opened. "Hello? Genya, Are you there?" Sanemi yelled. "Coming!" Genya ran downstairs to be greeted by Sanemi and Muichiro. "Sorry we took so long, we got dinner though." Muichiro then handed some udon to Genya. 

"Thank you Muichiro, I'll go sit down at the table." Genya smiled. "Alright, we're going to put away the food in the fridge and cabinet." Sanemi and Muichiro walked over to the kitchen with the bags slowly putting them away.

"Oh yeah, while you guys were gone Nezuko came by and said Zenitsu and her were getting married, and she'd like us to go to her wedding," Genya said with udon in his mouth. 

"Make sure to close your mouth when eating Genya, anyways I'm happy for them both, they're a great couple we'll stop by for their wedding." Sanemi smiled.

"Great!" Genya smiled then remembered what Sanemi said to him as he closed his mouth. Muichiro giggled. "Good job for remembering Genya..." Sanemi said angrily. Genya then quickly finished up then washed the dish. "Alright, you both should get ready for bed," Sanemi said as they finished putting away the food. 

"Okay." Genya and Muichiro rushed up to their rooms and got dressed then went to brush their teeth. "Goodnight Genya!" Muichiro smiled. "Goodnight Muichiro." Genya smiled back as they both closed their doors.

End of Part 1.