Flamboyant

It was...Uzui?! I didn't expect he would come to Nezuko and Zenitsu's after-party since he would be busy because of his three wives and his obsession with overpainting. "Hey, this isn't so flashy if I do say myself ." He frowned looking at them both as they were surprised .

"Tch, whatever." Shinazugawa walked away as Uzui walked up Tomioka ''I see Shinazugawa hasn't changed a bit." Uzui laughed as Tomioka shook his head "Hm?" Uzui wondered looking at Tomioka ''He's just overprotective of his brother." Tomioka smiled looking at Shinazugawa in the distance "I see, I guess I was wrong.

" Tomioka smiled "It doesn't matter anyway as long as we have Ohagi we are fine." Uzui then tilted his head once again "Oh sorry, Shinazugawa loves Ohagi." Uzui laughed "Anyways see you later! My wives are probably looking for me." Uzui winked as Tomioka chuckled.

"Uhm...so... i'll try to convince Nemi to let you come with us sorry for all the trouble Tokito." Genya rubbed the back of his head as Tokito smiled "Thank you for everything Genya." Genya shivered as he calmed down "R-Right." 

Tokito laughed as I heard a woman kind of voice say "Hey!" I looked over and it was Kanroji and Iguro waiving over at us "Hm? Kanroji and Iguro? It's been a while!" Genya smiled as they stopped "We were just looking around and happened to spot you and Tokito!" .

Kanroji smiled at us both while Iguro kept twitching his eye at us, I then had enough courage to ask Iguro "Are you okay?" I looked over at Iguro as the others looked over at him.

"Yes...I'm fine..." Iguro kept putting his fists together "I-okay then we'll be leaving now, it's good to see you guys again!" I grabbed Tokito's hand and ran off as Tokito looked up at me blushing a bit "U-Uhm Genya?" Tokito asked as I turned around saying "Hm?" .

Tokito looked down saying "I was wondering...do you like— nevermind..." ( Tokito didn't have enough courage to say he likes him. ) "Well it looks like it's about time to leave, I'll probably have to go after I find Nemi...I'll probably see you soon, Tokito!" Genya smiled, running off "Bye Genya." Tokito sighed as his shoulders dropped.

End of Part 6.

Thank you, everyone, for reading, I usually don't have enough courage to do this often but since I have nothing else to do I wanted to do this, see you next time!