The Wedding

We were greeted by...Tanjiro, Kanao, Senjurō, Aoi, and Inosuke Genya asked Inosuke, Aoi, Tanjiro, and Kanao "How is the relationship going?" Kanao and Tanjiro said it was going well and Inosuke didn't know what a relationship was... 

"How's it going Senjurō?" Tokito asked giving him a fist bump as Senjurō said "Good!" We talked over our reserved seats as we sat down, Shinazugawa then asked where Tomioka might be, and Tanjiro pointed over to Tomioka talking to Urokodaki as Shinazugawa walked over to their seats.

"Oh no...that reminds me, I should've gotten a present for their marriage!" Genya held his head as Tokito said "It's fine Genya, I think they'll be fine without one." Genya calmed down then smiled looking over at Tokito . "Thanks, Tokito for calming me down." Tanjiro, Kanao, Senjurō, and Aoi looked at each other then smirked, Inosuke was confused at the moment.

"I wonder who might catch the bouquet today," Tanjiro smirked at Genya, as Genya looked at Tanjiro weirdly. "I'm a boy Tanjiro." Genya shook his head in annoyance, as Tanjiro said "Alright, alright I'll stop teasing you." Everyone looked upfront as the wedding was about to start. 

They then saw Zenitsu upfront being an idiot they then saw Nezuko in a beautiful wedding dress walking down the aisle as everyone gasped. "That's my sister!" Tanjiro got up and screamed as Nezuko stopped to look at Tanjiro and then giggled.

Nezuko then continued to walk down the aisle as the flower girl left petals being her and Nezuko as the bearer was holding the rings, they then stopped as Nezuko walked up the stair leading to Zenitsu, The officiant then said "Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today in the presence of these witnesses, to join Zenitsu and Nezuko in matrimony commended to be honorable among all; and therefore is not to be entered into lightly but reverently, passionately, lovingly and solemnly.

 Into this - these two persons present now come to be joined. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together - let them speak now or forever hold their peace" The people then turned on a prayer.

as Zenitsu then said, "I, Zenitsu take you, Nezuko, to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, from this day forward until death does us part." Zenitsu held Nezuko's hands smiling. Everyone cried at such sight, they both then said, 

 "I Zenitsu / Nezuko give you Zenitsu / Nezuko this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you." They both smiled at each other.

"I need a tissue..." Tanjiro cried looking over at Kanao for one as she then said "Here you go Tanjiro..." Kanao said not seeing a single thing ( because she's blind ). They then did their closing poems to each other. The officiant then said, " By the power vested in me by the State of Japan, I now pronounce you wife and husband. You may now kiss the bride". 

Nezuko and Zenitsu then kissed each other, "Ew." Tokito said, sticking his tongue out, as Genya shook his head once more. The officiant then said "I present to you Mrs. Nezuko and Mr. Zenitsu. '' The guests stand and applauded, as the couple and recessional led out.

We then followed as Nezuko was about to throw the bouquet. "Ready everyone?" Nezuko said to toss it. They nodded as she tossed it over her shoulders Genya caught it only behind the crowd. "Uh...what?!" Genya said shocked as everyone laughed.

End of Part 3.

Sorry if this was a little too long. I just wanted to get the last part over with. :')