Disappointed

I'm sorry guys, I've just figured out that boys wear Jinbei for Japanese Festival Clothing, if I'm mistaken. I'll make some edits to that in the older Parts I've made. Thanks a lot, I appreciate you guys!

-------------•••--------------•••--------------•••--------------•••--------------•••--------•••--------------

Genya's POV

"Anyways, thanks a lot girls we'll be heading off now!" I grabbed the jinbei from Tokito and we left, "Hey, uh Genya...?"  Tokito started to fidget with his hands, "Yeah?" I turned to look at him, "This has been hard for me to say, but...I-" "What is it?" I was worried about how his head started to turn red. "Uh..." "You have a fever?" I asked, "Yeah! That's it! I have a fever that's all."

"Oh, Tokito. You should've told me that a bit earlier, stay right here I'll go get some medicine." I don't know why but my heart is beating so fastly, what's wrong with me! It's fine, let's just he the medicine and leave the mall. 

Muichiro's POV

"Agh! I'm so stupid, what was I thinking..." I looked down at the floor disappointed with myself.   Why can't I just spit it out? It's okay...maybe I'll have time to at the festival. Yeah, good thinking Muichiro. Oh, here he comes.

Genya's POV

"Hey, I'm sorry Tokito but I gotta go. I don't want my brother yelling at me, I'll see you tomorrow okay?" I gave him the medicine, "Wait! Can you please drive me home~" Tokito pleaded, I gave up. "Alright...but let's hurry!" I grabbed his hand as we ran together.

End of Disappointed

-------------•••--------------•••--------------•••--------------•••--------------•••--------•••--------------

Thanks for reading, Make sure to join my friend's discord server! Server link:  https://discord.gg/aDkuxTHE Other friends servers:  https://discord.gg/zVZpNNa6 https://discord.gg/cttuy3Gk