The Mall

I woke up to Nemi looking at me creepily as he looked at him like he was crazy "U-Uhm Nemi? Are you okay..." I asked as he didn't respond. I hopped out of bed slowly as I went up to him, he was just sleepwalking. 

I then sighed in relief as I woke him up "WHAT THE- oh hey Genya, did I start sleepwalking again?" I nervously laughed as he looked at me as if I was crazy. "Okay...I guess that's a yes, but if you're going out with your friend" today, make it quick." Shinazugawa rolled his eyes as he walked out the door. I blacked out for a second.

"O-Oh thank you, Nemi!" I jumped out of bed excitedly and rushed to the bathroom, First I brushed my teeth, then I brushed my hair, and I got dressed, then last I went downstairs as I grabbed breakfast as I put my shoes on, and left.

I took my phone out of my pocket as I texted Tokito while walking to the mall. I texted him "Are you at the Mall yet, Tokito?" He then replied by texting "Yes, I'm almost there, you?" He asked as I texted back "Yeah, same as you I'm almost there!".

 A couple more minutes later I saw Tokito going into the Mall at the same time as me so I decided to go over to him first "Hey, Tokito! Over here!" I waved from afar as I saw him smiling "Hey Genya, did your brother finally give up?" Tokito giggled "Yeah...but he looked scary while he was saying it..." I shivered as we kept walking, we then saw Aoi and Inosuke also going through the Mall.

"AHAHAHAHAHAA" Inosuke jumped at Tokito as Tokito dodged, Inosuke's head hit the ground, Tokito laughed "Hahaha. Stupid." Tokito looked down at Inosuke, "Oh, hey Tokito and Genya! It's nice to see you both even though it's been one day.".

 Aoi rubbed the back of her head "Hey Aoi and...Inosuke..." Tokito sighed as Inosuke looked at him angrily "What?! You got a problem with me?!" Inosuke growled at Tokito, as usual... "You're just so...I don't know how to explain it..." Tokito's eye twitched "U-Uhm anyways...I and Inosuke were here to get him some actual clothes, he's been wearing his old clothes for years...and the smell of him is embraceable..." Aoi covered her mouth from the smell.

 "Well what do you think from a man who was raised by boars?" Tokito crossed his arms, not surprised.

"Heh...Anyways, sorry for bothering you both, see you soon!" Aoi grabbed Inosuke's boar head and started to drag him "She's right he is smelly..." Genya covered his mouth from the smell passing by "You just noticed that?" Tokito shook his head in disappointment. "Yeah...I did." Genya rubbed the back of his head very embarrassed.

End of Part 7.

I'm sorry everyone I haven't made a new part so far, I've been sick and tried my best to make some more, thank you for reading!