Origami

"It's fine Genya, let's carry on with our shopping." Tokito looked over Genya as they both started to walk "So, Genya, I was wondering if you and me tomorrow, if your brother allows it, we could maybe find a place to watch the fireworks...you know...without your brother?" Tokito laughed nervously looking at Genya for an answer "Well...you know how my brother is..." .

Genya rubbed the back of his head as he laughed nervously "Well...worth a try." Tokito sighed as he stopped "Oh, Look! This is my favorite place to go." Tokito pointed at the...Origami shop?! "U-Uhm, Ahem... The Origami Making Shop?" Genya was surprised by this fact "Yep! Making Oragami is one of my favorite hobbies."

"Well...do you want to go in?" Genya asked "Hm...sure! Sorry if I'm wasting your time though..." Tokito said. "No, no not at all! I'd like to try making Origami." Genya smiled warmly at Tokito "Oh, alright! I'll teach you everything!" Tokito grabbed Genya's hand and ran into The Origami Making Shop. Tokito slowly taught Genya how to Make Origami.

( Here's technically what they were making, I felt a little too lazy to write 300 more words. You can try to make it if you want! )

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

"Tokito...my Origami looks horrible..." Genya sighed "That probably means you weren't paying attention to what I was saying." Tokito shook his head in disappointment. "Sorry...I knew I wasn't going to be good at doing this since I'm a horrible rememberer..." Genya rubbed the back of his head embarrassed "It's fine Genya, it looks...um...good?" Tokito chuckled "Okay let's finish what we were here for." We walked out of the Origami Making Shop.

End of Part 8.

Sorry, everyone that it's not that good, I've been trying to figure out more ideas for my story but I can't find out some more entertaining things to write while doing it so I keep restarting, and restarting, I apologize for publishing this so late!