Furious

"Please don't grab onto my leg again Zenitsu..." Tanjiro rubbed his head as he walk away "TANJIROOOO!!" Zenitsu cried as he saw Tanjiro disappear into the crowd .

"Bye Genya and Tokito, I'm out!" Zenitsu ran to go find Nezuko "Oh well, anyways Tokito I was wondering if you would like to go to the festival with me and Nemi, I know he doesn't want you to come but I don't want you to be alone at home."

Genya smiled as Tokito brightly smiled "I would love to!" Tokito was very excited, Genya was surprised by that fact then chuckled .

"We'll have to wait a couple of days though since it's on Monday, March 21, ( the first day of Spring in Japan ) We can go shopping tomorrow for Hakama's to wear to the festival if you don't have anything to do that is.".

Tokito shook his head no meaning he had nothing to do "That's wonderful!" Genya smiled as he then saw Shinazugawa appear behind Tokito I heard a voice say "Shinazugawa!" I looked over to see Tomioka, Shinazugawa then stopped.

"What do you want?" Shinazugawa looked over at Tomioka furiously "I saw you about to hurt Tokito!" Shinazugawa frowned.

 "So what? I've had enough of him!" Tomioka scoffed as he punched Shinazugawa "Oh my..." Senjuro covered his mouth looking over at them about to laugh "Did you just...punch me...?" Shinazugawa spit out blood as he got up in Tomioka's face .

"Yes, I did just punch you." Tomioka sweated as he knew what he was in for, in his mind, he asked himself "Why did I do that?!" I then heard the sound of more footsteps coming our way as it was...

End of Part 5.

I hope you enjoyed it, stay tuned for Part 6. And thank you everyone for reading, can't wait till the Swordsmith Village Arc! (Entertainment District just ended)