Location

Genya woke up to the sound of Sanemi yelling for him to wake up, Genya jumped out of his bed and got dressed in a suit. Genya rushed over to the bathroom and then brushed his teeth. "Coming Nemi!" Genya rushed downstairs as he saw breakfast waiting for him on the table, Genya drooled a bit. Genya walked over to the table. 

"Good Morning Genya." Muichiro smiled warmly as Genya blushed a little. "G-Good Morning Muichiro, did you sleep well?" Genya asked nicely, "Yes." Muichiro said munching down on the pancakes with his mouth open.

Genya laughed. "Muichiro...do you remember what I said to Genya yesterday...?" Sanemi said angrily. "Sorry," Muichiro said, as Sanemi smiled annoyed. "Genya, you should eat up before breakfast gets cold," Sanemi said while drinking his coffee. 

"Okay, we should get going after." Muichiro agreed with Genya. After Muichiro and Genya finished eating their breakfast they washed their dishes as they put on their shoes, then walked out of the door. Sanemi grabbed his keys and then shut the door behind him, locking it.

"Alright, let's get on this road." Sanemi put on his sunglasses and then started driving the motorcycle recklessly. ( They also were riding without helmets on. ) Genya was about to throw up. "Uh, Sanemi...can you slow down a bit?" Genya covered his mouth. 

"Yeah! Keep driving Sanemi!" Genya looked annoyed, as they just thought it was the wind passing by. "Will they ever listen to me...?" Genya thought they then arrived at the wedding site with the tiny paper said written down.

"Well, this is it." Sanemi looked at the tiny paper twice just to make sure. "You don't need to look at it twice there are a lot of cars here." Muichiro rolled his eyes. "Uh, Muichiro...I think you shouldn't have said that...'' Genya said scared. "You can live this time Muichiro...but not next time..." Sanemi said. We walked in as we were greeted by...

End of Part 2.