Chapter 2

Y/n's POV

Warnings ~ Bit of language

I realized that i staring at him for way to long and started blushing out of akwardness and i finally spoke and said "O-oh sorry for bumping into you (╯︵╰,)"
The curly hair boy replied with "Oh its not a problem your fine" his voice was gentle and sweet "Whats your name?" he asked
"Y/n L/n a-and yours?" "what a cute name my name is Camilo Madrigal!" Camlio exclaimed

I blushed again like an idiot until he spoke again "It was a pleasure to meet you Y/n but i have duities" "But I hope i see you at my brothers ceremony tonight" "U-uh sure i'll be there" Camilo smiles sweetly and says "Well then i will meet you tonight see you Y/n!" he winks at me and walks away.

I blush again but this time looking like a tomato, Gosh my face is red cause of him >-<
i take a deep breath and continue going to the forest with Camilo stuck in my head. Once i reached the pond i sit down next to a tree, open my sketch book to a new page and think what to draw. Might as well draw that Camilo kid to get him out of my head..
then i start drawing, i start drawing his face, then his eyes, nose, mouth, neck, and his curly hair.

                        ~ Timeskip ~

After drawing Camilo i look up at the sky seeing it as a sunset SHIT IM GONNA BE LATE i take my stuff and start running since my mom is probably worried and fate really hated me today and i ran into someone and fell to the floor OUCH! This literally the second time i ran into somone- I get up quickly and grab my belongings off the floor and when i got up im face to face with... CAMILO I went back to running turned back and yelled "S-SORRY CAMILO".

                          Camilo's POV

I was exhausted after dealing with my duities and taking care of kids, dont get me wrong i love taking care of kids and helping people but it can get tiring time to time. As i was saying my goodbye's to the little kids I walked away until i felt something hit my back, thinking it was one of the kids begging me to stay I looked behind me i see a panicked Y/n and his belongings on the floor.

As in was about to help him with picking his stuff off the floor he hurriedly picked them up snot noticing me he quickly got up and started blushing like crazy Hes so cute when he blushes... WAIT WHAT- lost in my thoughts Y/n ran past me and turned to look at me while running and yelled out "S-SORRY CAMILO" and went back to running. I started giggling after seeing a panicked Y/n until realizing i have to get ready for my little brothers ceremony, then i started running to the casitia.

                             Y/n's POV

After apologing to Camilo i went back to running, after what seemed like millons of hours i made it back home, i was so out of breath from running i didnt even have the energy to open the door. after a minuting of catching my breath and opened the door, i saw my mom already dressed up in her dress and fancy stuff ¬_¬ she said "Dónde estabas?" (Where were you?) "Sorry mama i lost track of time"

"Oh ok well please go get changed we're leaving soon” my mom said i nodded and went to my bedroom and started changing. I put on a (You pick your outfit ^^) and brushed my fluffy/straight/curly/messy hair and went to the living room where my mom was waiting and she said “Te ves guapo” (You look handsome) “Thank you mama” after thanking her she said “It's time to go to the ceremony cmon” i followed her and we left the house.

Word Count ~ 672