Chapter 10

Warnings ~ Language

(Didn't check for typos sorry)

Y/n's POV

When we were all seated everyone looked at abuela, and on cue abuela started to speak, "Today we have a special guestso please, welcome them with open arms."
  (I really dont know what they when a guest is over say sorry) they then went back to eating.

We were eating soup and the arepas that I helped to make and also Mirabel lol. It was all quiet until someone said "would you like to share something about yourself?" and that someone was abuela. I hate it when people do this "Well... um.. my name is Y/n M/n and I like to draw..." It then went slient. Fuck I messed something up- Did i offend anyone? They probably hate me! IM OVERTHINKING THIS!!!

A sweat drop apeared on my cheek and i felt like I was gonna die, lierally. I was about take a bite of my arepa until Pepa spoke "So what do you like to draw?" "Anything really people, nature, maybe chibi bunnys..." I said the last part soflty hoping no one heard that. I think its embarrassing to draw chibi bunnys at age 15 but whatever.

We continued eating after that, and when  everyone was done eating I offered juileta to help clean the dishes. "Im okay Y/n but thank you, you should hang out with Mirabel or Camilo for a bit until you are ready to go home." "Oh ok" I then went up to Mirabel who was chatting with Camilo. Should i tell should i tell Mirabel if we could hang out more? Wait shes talking with Camlo. Should I talk to them right now? NO! They're talking right now I would be in the way....Should I leave...?

Lost in my overthinking thoughts I hear my name "Y/n wanna hangout right now?" I hear Camilo. I turn around and say "U-uh sure" giving Camilo an akward smile. I thought I saw Camilo blush but its probably nothing.

Camilo's POV

After we were done eating I went up to Mirabel to talk to her. As I was walking towards Mirabel I see Y/n walking towards Juileta and hear him say "Hey Juileta do you need any help with cleaning the dishes?"  What a thoughtful boy... I shaked my head a bit to stop getting distracted by Y/n God Y/n you make me feel weird things... "Hey Mirabel" I say calmly. "Oh hey Camilo whats up?" She says happily "Nothing but what did you do with Y/n?" I questioned "Oh we were making matching bracelets look!" She then showed her wrist with her bracelet.

"Wow and didn't make one for me what a thoughtful cousin you are..." I say in a pouty voice. "Calm down you big baby I'l make you one later but, Im kinda bored..." says Mirabel. "Yeah same......Why don't we ask
Y/n to hang with us for a bit?" I recommended. "Yeah! Can you ask him if he can hang out with us for a bit?" she says, I nodded my head happily and turned around to see a overwhelmed Y/n. He looks overwhelmed... "Y/n wanna hangout right now?" I say, "U-uh sure" I hear Y/n say. Y/n then gives an akward smile.

I wouldn't say akward more like 'a cute smile that would kill anyone' I say in my thoughts
I

then come back to reality and blushed at my thought. Y/n didn't seem to see it but Mirabel certainly did. "Hey Camilo why you blushin~" she says in a teasing voice. "N-nothing your just seeing things.." I said sheeply "Uh huh yeah right" Mirabel says.
Y/n then walks towards us

Y/n's POV

I then walk towards Camilo and Mirabel. "So what do you guys wanna do?" I questioned. "We can play video games, I have some in my room" Camilo suggested. "I guess we can play that" Mirabel says "Okie doki lets go!" Camilo grabs my wrist and runs towards his bedroom while Mirabel is walking. "W-whoa Camilo lets s-slow down!" I say. "Oh sorry haha" He slows down but still grabbing my wrist. Meh I don't mind... Camilo opens his room to reveal a pretty big room. It had a huge bed, even bigger carpet under it, stage infront of the bed, two windows on the right side of the wall, on the eft side was a table where his TV is (video games too), and mirrors everywhere. literally.

I gasped of how beautiful and how enormous his room was. "Pretty cool right?" he said "Your room is so big and pretty!" I said happily. "Im happy that you like it!" he also said happily, Camilo then gave me a eye closed smile. I then blushed of how pretty his smile was. God his smile is so pretty... Mirabel then comes behind us and says "Alright lovebirds what games are we playing?" she says teasingly. "WE'RE JUST FRIENDS!!!" me and Camilo shout at the same time at Mirabel. "Awww you guys are copying eachothers sentences" she sais in a baby voice.

"Should we play Super Smash Bro's?" Camilo suggested. "Sure" me and Mirabel said at the same time.

Im definitely winning this game...

HEY GUYS HOW ARE YOU?? sorry if this cahper may seem short I just have a neck pain and I really don't feel like typing anymore but I'll write more on the next one. Have a wonderful morning/afternoon/night and be safe!

Word Count ~ 925