Chapter 5

Warnings ~ language

Y/n's POV

I woke up to the sounds of birds chirping near my window, I hardly got off my bed, but I knew I had to either way, Iput on my slippers and brushed my teeth. I soon realized how quiet it was in my house and right after I brushed my teeth I changed into some sweat pants and a regular t-shirt. I went to the kitchen to see if my mom was there....

No one there. I then quickly saw a note on our fridge saying "Buenos días hijo, i left early for work, your breakfast is in the fridge. :)" 

I smiled at the little happy face at the end and opened our fridge to see huevos y frijoles (eggs and beans). I heated the food in the microwave for 45 seconds. After that I placed the food on the table and started eating. Even though its kinda plain it was bussin- after eating I washed my plate and went up to my room to get my sketchbook and my pencil. I headed to the front door and went outside. 

It was a beautiful day outside, it felt so fresh and relaxing. I was heading to the forest to draw them obviously, until I walked past a water fountain with a statue on top. Nothing special until I saw a yellow butterfly land on the water fountain with the statue on top. The statue on the fountain was a lady with a dress and one of her arms extending out, like she was pointing at something.

The butterfly landed on her extending arm but on her hand. The butterfly stood still like it was a part of the statue, and I just knew I had to draw this. I sat down near a bench that was directly facing the fountain. I opened my sketchbook to a fresh blank page and started sketching the fountain. 2 hours later it was completed! I was proud of the finished product, and decided to head back home.

I was walking towards home until I saw a glance of a certain boy that I knew. Camilo obviously until it clicked me... I WAS GONNA HANG OUT WITH HIM TODAY- I started panicking until i realized If he's here that means its not time yet- I panicked for no fucking reason. I slapped my face but not too hard but not too soft either.

I ran back to my house to go get ready cause there's probably an hour left and i obviously didn't want to hang out with Camilo with sweatpants and a basic t-shirt i'm not that basic- i as i arrived at my house i went in and went to my room to get ready, i changed in (whatever you want) and looked at my clock on my desk. 1:07 I had plenty of time before i go see Camilo so, being me, I opened my sketch book and started drawing. I drew a chibi bunny in a spacesuit in space The random things I draw-

It didn't take me long to get bored and look back at the clock, 1:28 Times getting slow so I better do something to keep me busy before I die out of boredom... I went out of my room , grabbed a broom and started sweeping the entire house. I wanted to be productive so I mopped, cleaned the shelfs, and just cleaned anything I found dirty. After cleaning I went back to my room to check the time once again, 1:50. 

Should I be early...? Y e s. I decided to head out early since i felt like it but, before i left i took my tote bag with a bunny logo in the middle. It had all my necessities in it, hand sanitizer, a water bottle, a couple of snacks, lip balm, pepper spray, house keys, and other things i needed.I brought uno cards in case we didn't know what to do lol. I went out of my room and headed to the front door, I opened and left of course I locked my door and left.

I was about to take my first step until i realized something, I never told him where we would meet im such a dumbass- I thought myself what to do until i said in my head Might as well and go to the casita, he might be there I started walking to the casita which would take me 5 minutes to get to. 

Thoughts started overflowing in my head, Did he remember? Will it be weird? Did he even want to hang out? Did he- As i was overthinking i soon realized i was at the casita. I saw one of the window's move on  its own as an arm telling me to come in.

It was a miastake coming here...

                                                         Right..?

Hello beautiful people :D sorry if i posted this chapter lare i was too busy on an essay >.< anyways thank you for 87 reads!! It may not sound like a alot but i'm very gratful that 87 people actally read this haha anyways have a wonderful morning/afternoon/night!

Word Count ~ 867