Chapter 13

Warnings ~ Language

Camilo's POV

Cute....WHAT- I then was cut off by my thoughts by Y/n saying "Hey amante your spacing off" chuckling (amante = loverboy). "Sorry and where did the nickname come from?~" I say teasingly. Y/n smirks then says "Just fits you~", "Wow where did all of this come from? Your usually more shy~" I say. Y/n then turns flustered and turns away from me "S-shut up ficticio!" I then chuckle.

"Awww did someone get flustered?~" I said teasing Y/n. Y/n then turns to me with an annoyed face and then grabs my white button up shirt and leans in as if he were to kiss me. I then blush to the point that my face was red, "Shut. Up. Imbécil." (imbécil = moron). 3 seconds later Y/n realizes what his doing and stops grabbing my shirt and pulls away.

Y/n's POV

I then realize what im doing and I then stop grabbing his shirt and I pull away. I then get really flustered and say "A-ah Im so sorry Camilo I-I don't know what g-got into me!!!" Omg I feel like an idiot! He probably dosent want to be my friend anymore! I ruined everthing!!!! "Its okay Y/n not going to lie you look very cute when your mad~" He says teasingly. "I-I uh...no comment." I say deadpaned.

Camilo then starts laughing and says
"You really are hilarious Y/n" he then gives me an eye-closed smile. The only cute one here is you... "Huh? did you say something?" Camilo questioned. SHIT DID I SAW THAT OUT LOUD? I then began to blush and say "O-oh nothing just that.." I say trying to make an excuse "I really loved the churros thank you again!" saying without stuttering.

I then nervously smiled at him and he smiled back, "Your welcome" he says chuckling. Phew he probably didn't hear me..I SHOULD BE CAREFUL THOUGH!! I then internally scream inside of me and then i felt a vibration on my pocket. I already knew it was my phone so I take my phone out of my pocket to see a message from my mom.

Mom <3 : Hey Y/n please make sutre to return at 8:30 kay?

Y/n :) : Of course see ya

I then check the time, 5:12. "Soo what now" I say putting my phone back to my pocket. "Well we can-" he was cut off by a buzzing from his phone. "Excuse me hehe" he says nervously chuckling, I nod and he texts whoever was texting him. "Shoot im very sorry but abuela needs with help something back at casita..."

"It's fine we can always hang out some other time anyways" I say trying to sound positive. I was very sad deep down since I was actually having a hgood time with him but, I know hes busy and plus he is a Madrigal and they always help around in the village. Ugh I should have known. I give Camilo a sweet smile.

And I swore I saw him blush, he gets up and takes two steps forward then turning towards me "See ya Y/n!" he says waving then winking. I playfuly roll my eyes and wave back. He then smiled and turns forward towards casita. A sigh escapes from my mouth as I watch Camilo disappear from my sight.

I then stand up and start walking towards my house. Ugh I wanted to hang out with Camilo more but sadly Alma ruined the fun. I then reach my destanation, my house. I unlock the doors and locked it when I was inside and go to my room. I threw myself on my bed facing the celling. What to do..what to do...I wondered what to do since it was just me home alone.I'll just take a shower first. After taking a shower I was in my pj's I then wondered what to do in the mean time Draw? nah...clean? too lazy...bake? sure!

I then smiled at my idea and stood up to go to the kitchen with my phone. I then search up 'Fun things to bake when bored' the first thing that popped up was 'Chocolate chip cookies' hmmm sure why not! I the look at the recipe. Chocolate chips, sugar, salt, baking soda, and more...yare yare so many things. I then sigh and took out all the things that I needed. I then go on Spotify and play (what ever you want).

Timeskip ♡

One hour later the delicious cookies were completed and baked! I made 20 of them since I was gonna share with some other people, translation: for Camilo. I then wanted to try one to check if they're good as they look. *bite* my eyes then sparkle at how good this frickin cookie is. I gotta say im very proud of myself!

I then take 3 more to save for myself. There were only 16 left, I'll give 4 to Camilo and 4 to Mirabel, 2 to Antonio, 4 to mama, and the rest to the rest of the Madrigals. I guess im feeling nice since im giving away the best cookies in the world! I then put some in a clear bag. Ima give it to them the next day- *yawn*. I then look at my phone to see the time, 8:34. Ima take a shower then...

After my shower I put some pjs. I hear a doorknob open knowing its my mom. I walk out of my room to greet my mom. "Hola mama how are you?" (Hola = hello) I say. "Hola mijo Im fine what about you?" she says, "Fine too" I said. "Did you bake something" she says snffing "Yeah just some cookies since I was bored, here!" I said happily giving her a plate of 4 cookies.

She then smiles and says "Thank you, Im hoping these aren't undercooked" she says teasingly. I then scoff and rolled my eyes at her. She then takes a bite out of the cookies and says "They're actally really good, im surprised" she says in her defeat "They're the best cookies in the world!" I said overeacting. She then giggles and says "Im going to take a shower you should get rest" I then nod and say "Night ma" "Night" she says.

I then walk back towards my room and turn off the lights. I go under my covers and I slowly fall asleep.

Hey guys! I hope yall had a wonderful day and tysm for the 2.38k reads! KSJKHSKH- I should stop before I get hyper but drink lots of water and have a lovely morning/afternoon/night where evr you guys are! :)

Word Count ~ 1105