Chapter 9

Warnings ~ Language

(I didn't check for typos sorry!)

Y/n's POV

I suddenly wake up to chuckling. I start to rub my eyes, I look to my right to see Camilo sleeping. By the looks of it, i guess he was sleeping on my head and I sleeped on his shoulder....WAIT I JUST USED CAMILOS SHOULDER AS A PILLOW, Y/N YOU DUMBASS!!! I started blushing like crazy.

The laughing got louder and it wasn't Camilo since hes sleeping right now. I look in fornt of me and see the same girl at Antonios ceremony. She had her short curly hair, colorful dress, and green glasses. I then look at Mirabel who was laughing like crazy. Whats so funny...? OH WAIT- I then get up quickly and start running towards her forgeting about Camilo.

She starts running around in circles while I try to get her. I finally snatch her phone to see a picture of me and Camilo sleeping peacefuly. I then blush madly and she snatches her phone back. She looks at me and says "This is not how I excepted Camilo's boyfriend but anyways my name is Mirabel! Whats your name?"

I look at her blushing and say "My name is Y/n L/n, and im not Camilo's b-boyfriend hehe..." I chuckled akwardly and Mirbel says "Aww what a shame! But you were sleeping with him soooo you could be!!" As i was gonna answer I get cut off by "Whats going on..?  AND what are you doing here Mirabel?" Camilo said in a sassy voice. Camilo got up from his resting place and started walking towards us.

"Didn't mean to wake you or your soon-to-be-bf but!, Abuela needs your help with something." Mirabel explains. Camilo starts to blush and say "Me and Y/n are just friends ok?!" Mirabel comes to me with a pretend sad face and hugs me "Damn you got friend-zoned Y/n, you can cry now Y/n" she pats my back like im crying. I then I say "Mirabel im fine plus he can friend zone me if he wants."

"Awww there there Y/n I know your heart broken" Mirabel said in a baby-ish voice. I scoff and roll my eyes, she let go of the hug and turned to Camilo. "You should get going Camilo, you don't want to keep abuela waiting." She reminded Camilo "Im gonna hang out with Y/n now" Camilo nodded and looked at me "I'll see you later shorty" he said then winked "Shut up dummy" I replied while sticking my tongue out at him.

Camilo chuckled and started walking to he village to see what the heck abela wants. Mirabel looked at me with a 'I'm not imagining things, right?' I rolled my eyes at her. She then grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the casitia. What is it with people dragging me...?  When we go to the casitia Mirabel and I went up te stairs and to her room.

She opened the door to her room and sat down on her bed. "Come on Y/n don't stand there!"  She said happily I smiled and sat down next to her. She grabbed a box under her bed and placed it between us. She opened the box to reveal beads of all sorts of shapes like hearts, animals, stars, and more, there was also yarn. "Wanna make matching bracelets?!" she said happily.
"Of course!" I said happily. we both choose to do bead bracelets. Then we started making our bracelets happily and just talk about random stuff.

 ~ Timeskip ~

An hour passed and we finally finshed! I made one out of f/c and f/c beads (You choose your two favorite colors <3) and with a big f/c heart bead in the middle and Mirabel did a teal and pink beads with a big purple butterfly bead in the middle aswell.

We both admired eachothers bracelets for a bit until a lady with curly hair in a bun with a light blue dress and a teal arpon came in.  "Mirabel can you help me make lunch por favor?" (por favor = please) The lady said, she then looked at me then Mirabel. "Is this your friend Mirabel?" she questioned "Si mama" she nodded and then the lady left the room. Im guessing thats her mom, shes really pretty.

Mirabel then looked at me then said "Hey im gonna help my mom with lunch sooo.." "I can help your mom! W-well if she wants me to help..." I replied Mirabel smiled then said "Yeah you can come, lets go now!" she stood up and walked towards the door. I followed her from behind to the kitchen. I then saw her mom makeing dough for arpea's and some a pot with soup. My mouth watered of the smell of the soup,

Mirabel said "Hey mama! Umm is it ok if
Y/n helps make lunch?" Mirabels mom smiled and said "Of course also my name is Juileta Y/n" "Gracias señora!" I said happily "Please call me Juileta" She said "Oh ok sorry!" I quickly said, she chuckles. Juileta told me to help her to make arepas, at first i needed Mirabel to help me but then I figured how to do it.

~ Timeskip ~

Me, Mirabel, and Juileta finshed making the arpeas. They both gave me a high five as a good job since it was my first time making them. "Oh Y/n would you like to stay for dinner? Well if your moms happy with that of course" She said. "I can text her right now to see" I suggested, she then nodded and I grabbed my phone out of my tote bag and texted my mom.

I texted if I could stay over to eat lunch at the Madrigals and she said yes. I smiled at my phone and told Juileta "She said its fine" "Perfect!" she said happily. "Can you help me set up the table Y/n?" Mirabel questioned, "Of course!" I replied. We both then set up the table for lunch. While we were setting up the table a couple of the family members came in casita like
abuela, Isabela, Lusia, Pepa, and others.

After setting up the table me and Mirabel went back up to her room and just chatted and did random things. "Time to eat!" abuela shouted, me and Mirabel stopped what we were doing and went back down stairs and choose our seats. I sat down beside Dolores and Camilo. Mirabel was on the other side of the table, and everyone else was seated.

Lets hope I don't make a fool of myself.

HEY GUYS!! Im very sorry i didn't post yesterday I fell asleep while typing and I had school sooo it was a mess, but i hoped you guys liked this chapter and TYSM FOR 700+ READS I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD GET THAT MANY READS! I LUV U GUYS!! SJKSJKSJKSJ- Anyways have a wonderful
morning/afternoon/night and drink lots of water! :D

Word Count ~ 1178