Chapter 19

Warnings ~ Mild Cursing

~ 3 Months Later ~

Y/n's POV

3 months have passed and it's been going great! Except Dolores bugging about the crush thing for a whole month, but everythings been! Camilo, Mirabel and I have been hanging out a lot more. We've been to ice cream shops, haning out in the forest, and just haning out.

I actually feel more comfortable around them, my stuttering is gone (ofc meeting/ talking to new people brings it back). But everythings been fine, maybe the fact that I have a crush on Camilo makes it difficult to speak to him or even look at him but it'll be fine.

Mirabels catching on to my crush problem and im pretty scared, shes going to be bugging me all about it like Dolores! Right now im with Camilo and Mirabel in his room painting. We were having a painting contest and the winner gets to decide what to do next.

I was currently painting (whatever you want), Camilo was panting a cute chameleon, and Mirabel was drawing a flower field and a couple of butterfiles in the sky. 20 minutes passed and we were all done. We then presented them.

"So who's gonna judge them?" quetsioned Camilo.

"Lets ask Isa!" happily said Mirabel.

We then grabbed our paintings and walked out of the room and went towards Isa's room. Mirabel knocked and the door soon opened to reveal, Isa in a very colorful dress so was her hair.

"Can I help you?" asked Isa.

"Please judge our paintings and tell us the best one!" happpily said Mirabel.

Isa then looked at each of our paintings carfully and then smiled.

"M/n has the best one." says Isa.

Camilo and Mirabel then looked at me and my painting with disbelief.

"Oh come on Isa don't you think I have the best onee!!!" whined Camilo.

Camilo then put the painting on her face to see 'clearly'.

"Nahhh..." says Isa.

Camilo then pouted and faked cry on my shoulder. I then roll my eyes.

"So what do you wanna do now M/-" Mirabel says before getting cut off.

"Mirabel can you please help me make more arepas for the injured villagers?" questioned Julieta.

"Sure, sorry guys I'll try to hang out with you guys after, bye!" says Mirabel.

"Bye!" me and Camilo say in sync.

Mirabel then goes with Julieta which leaves me and Camilo alone.

"What would you like to do, I mean you did win so you choose." Camilo says.

"To be honest, I don't know so you can choose." I say.

"Ok then, hmmm...do you wanna watch a movie in my room?" asked Camilo.

"Sure." I said.

We then walk back to his room, we then clean up (picking up paint bottles, brushes,  etc.) After that I sit on his bed and he pulls out Mirabels computer (He didn't want to sit on the bean bags and Mirabel dosen't care if he uses it.) We both then get all comfy. I put my head on hist chest and he put his chin on my head.

Now I know what your thinking, 'omg are we a couple' 'omg we're so in love'- no no no no- this is normal for us, not a couple thing. It normal for all of us, I sometimes cuddle with Mirabel or I would hold both of their hands if we're walking down the village (It's normal for me and my friends).

We've been doing this for 2 months, even though I have a crush on him this 'cuddly thing' isn't something special between us.
We then were comfy and we started the movie. He choose Toy Story 1. It was an old movie, but a classic. Today was different, when he cuddled me his breathing felt more heavy.

Alothough that could be me it just felt different. I then blushed but brushed it off and continued watching the movie. I then felt a two pair of hands creep on my stomach. I then blush and try to focus on the movie. After the movie my mom had texted me.

Mom <3 : M/n I need you to come home, I need your help with something.

Y/n :) : Ok I'll be there.

"Sorry Camilo, my mom needs me, I need to go." I say sadly.

"Oh it's ok I understand, see ya!" says Camilo.

Today I choose to be bold.

I then kiss Camilo's cheeck and grab my tote bag like I was in a hurry and run out of his room. On the corner of my eye I see Camilo look like a tomato, (I wonder why...lol) I then blush as well and overthink. OMG OMG OMG HE PROBABLY THINKS IM WEIRD NOW!

Omg he probably dosen't want to be my friend anymore...UGH IM SO STUPID!! I then facepalm and walk home.

Why did I do that...?

Hey guys I just wanted to say...TYSM FOR 5.08K READS WOW WE ARE ON A ROLL!!!!! EEEKKKKK Now have a super wonderful fun morning/afternoon/night!!!!

Word Count ~ 841