Chapter 16

Warnings ~ CRINGE

Y/n's POV

After doing my prayers for a minute and I then open the  door of Camilo's room. I close my eyes while doing this. I then open them to see both of them standing there with their phones pointing at ME.

I then stay still for 3 seconds before snatching their phones away. "I SWEAR TO GOD IM SO CLOSE TO PUNCHING YOU BOTH!" I yelled at them. Both of them chuckle and Camilo says "Aww come on retaco, it was just 5 pictures~" teasingly.

"WHAT 5 PICTURES?!-" I then check Camilos phone but sadly I needed the password. "UGH FIRST OF ALL, WHEN DID I SAY YOU CAN TAKE PICTURES OF ME, SECOND YOU WILL DELETE THEM!" I said in full on anger.

Now if your saying im overeacting your wrong. Like first he can use it as blackmail, second he can threaten me to post that photo, third I have a whole list of the things he can do with that PHOTO! I sigh and say "I am taking this off now" still being annoyed.

At this time we were standing at the spot where we sitting a couple of minutes ago. I then turn around towards the door and I then leave without hearing complaints from the two. I then go back to the bathroom undetected and I quickly take the embarssing outfit off.

I should remind myself to never play truth or dare with Mirabel and Camilo.... After chaning back into my pj's I then went back to Camilos room. I open the door to see Mirabel fixing Camilos fort. "Oh hey Y/n" Camilo said "Hey" I say back. "What are we doing?" I questioned.

"We are making a fort so we can watch the movie inside the fort!" Mirabel says in excitment. I then chuckle and I start helping them complete their fort. After 20 minutes it was complete. "Wow im proud of this fort." I say. "I know right come inside now so we can watch the movie on my laptop." Mirabel said.

I nod and I go inside the round fort that fits all 3 of us. It was pretty spacious and not small. I smile at our work and I crawl to the center to see Camilo laying on his stomach eating some of his M & M's. I then go next to him also laying on my stomach.

Mirabel soon joins in getting in the same position. "So do you guys wanna watch a Disney movie or...?" she said suggesting. "Disney movie!" Camilo said happily. "Ok do you guys wanna watch the new one? Turing Red?" She says.

"Sure" me and Camilo say in sync. "Oh wait!" I say leaving the tent. Where is it, where is it...? I hurridly look through in my tote bag. I then finally found them, the cookies. I then take mine, Mirabels, and Camilos cookies out.

I then went back into the fort. WIth the cookies in hand. "Whats that Y/n?" Camilo questions tilting his head a bit. "Oh some cookies I made yesterday I even made some for you guys and your family!" I say happily giving them an eye-smile.

"Oh YAY! HOMEMADE COOKIES!" Camilo said with excitment. I then chuckle and I then give them their cookies, they both thanked me and Mirabel started the movie.

♡ Timeskip ♡

After seeing the new movie we were all sleepy. We started the movie at 12:49 and the time now was, 2:01. That was such a good movie but im tired now... I then yawn and I look at Mirabel who was about to fall asleep but then suddenly woke up and looked at me.

"Im going to sleep at my room now good night Camilo and Y/n" she said tiredly crawling out of the fort with her laptop in hand. I then hear the door close menaing she left. I then look at Camilo who was sleeping.

"C-Camilo wake up, you should sleep on your bed." I said nervously since I am waking Camilo and he could be grumpy from me waking him up. He then wakes up rubbing his eyes. "Oh I didn't realize I fell asleep haha.." he said chuckling.

"Oh I should tell you, I dont have a sleeping bag so I'll probably sleep here" I say. "Just sleep in the bed with me, the floor might be uncomfy..." he said still tired but still giving me a smile. I then blush a bit and say "O-oh ok.." nervously.

I never slept wih anyone in the same except my mom.I then get out of the fort with Camilo getting out as well. I then stand up and I go to my tote bag to get my chager of my phone, as well with my f/a plush (favorite animal). I then get my charger and plug it next to his desk.

I then turn around seeing Camilo already in his bed sleeping peacfuly. Cute...I then unplug my phone and get closer to Camilo and I snap a photo of him sleeping. Just in case if he decides to show anyone that maid outfit picture...

I then charge my phone and I go towards the bed. I lift the blanket and I lay down on the bed putting the blanket ontop of me. I was on the oppsite side of Camilo so my back was facing me. I then started to drift to sleep until I feel a pair of hands on my waist.

I then blush as I hear breathing on my ear. I then turn a bit just enough so I can see Camilo resting and holding me like I was a teddy bear. Is this what my f/a plush feels like...I then blush even more. I then squeesze my plush even more.

I close my eyes immedently and talked to myself in my mind. WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR ME TOO HANDLE!!!- My thoughts then start to drift away and I then fall asleep forgeting Camilos hands on my waist.

I then loosen the squeezing on my plush and I then sleep peacfuly.

Hey guys sorry for not posting yesterday I had no motivation unfortunly and I have a essay due next Friday and I only have a page done and that obvi not enough so I have to work on that and TYSM
FOR 3.16K READS THATS INSANE I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AHHH- also have a lovly morning/afternoon/night!

Word Count ~ 1094