Billie Jean 🕺🏾

Megan Thee Stallion x Billie Eilish

Billie Jean

Omniscient

Omniscient

Megan is a sophomore. She's just moved from Texas to this new town in Cali. She's assimilating okay, missing her peers from Texas, but is okay.

Megan walks through the halls quickly. She's just coming into school at 9 after a almost 7am dentist appointment where she was put on laughing gas and stuff. Half of her mouth is swole but she's still prioritizing class and begged her mama to still let her come to school.

Megan hands Mrs. Jacobs her tardy slip and gets a small smile and greeting from the older woman.

Thankfully she hadn't missed much since 2nd period just started.

Megan turns around to sit in her seat a bit towards the back when she sees a big sack of clothes and a face in the middle of it looking at her. Some big blue eyes.

"Hey, this mah seat." Megan speaks gently.

She hasn't seen her before. Maybe she's new and just happened to sit there, Megan thinks to herself. Megan however doesn't know that this is Billie O'Connel. Megan hasn't seen Billie before because Billie was doing her allotted punishment time of 2 months at the alternative school down the road due to having sex in the handicap stall with a cheerleader ontop of being under the influence of weed laced with other things.

The two of them got caught at 7 am, Billie didn't even sign into home room.

The entire class including the teacher stare at the two in the back of class. Megan doesn't know who this girl is.

Billie just looks up and bites her lip. Dare she thinks she's immediately in love with Megan. Specifically her voice.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Ladies, please hurry up. I have to teach." Mrs. Jacobs says.

Billie bobs her head a bit and gets out of the seat and Megan sits down. The taller teen can't help but get a whiff of the cigarette smell lingering on the green-and-black haired girl.

She's dressed in super baggy clothing.

Billie can't help but sneak stares at her throughout the class period.

Megan can't help but look out the corner of her eye and examine the girl's wardrobe. Everything is like triple her size.

The girl passes her phone over to MEGAN with the notes app open.

What's your name?

Megan takes it and types it in.

Megan. You?