Remember Me 🥺

WARNING: sad and cute
Megan Thee Stallion x Beyoncé

Remember Me

Omniscient

Megan wakes up and doesn't remember the woman she wakes up to. It's like this all the time. A blonde haired woman. Sleeping next to Megan. Megan sits up, freaks out. Tries to piece together how she got in this bed, then she'll turn to her nightstand and see a cute lovey-dovey photo of them on the beach.

She nudges the blonde a bit.

"Hey." She speaks. "Wake up."

Beyoncé, the blonde, stirs and wakes up. Megan doesn't remember her, once again. It pains her. It's like her girlfriend's brain restarts while she's sleeping. Megan hasn't remembered her for more than a day since the accident.

She'll always love Megan but Megan can only love her a day at a time, it feels like.

"I'm your fiancé, Megan. We've been together since we were 25. So like 7 years now. You have memory loss from a car accident that happened 7 months ago today."

"Beyoncé, I remember your name but that's all."

Megan didn't always use to wake up this calm. Once she freaked out so much she just left the house and walked around aimlessly for the first few hours of the morning.

Beyoncé smiles hard and kisses Megan. That's progress they haven't lost. Megan has slowly been remembering things. Her full legal name being one of them.

"C'mon." Beyoncé gets up to make breakfast.

Megan remembers how to do everything else, it's just memories of life experiences that the woman is shaky about.

"Beyoncé!" It clicks for Megan.

Due to Megan's extreme memory loss, Beyoncé digitally printed every single photo of them she could find and has one of those tablet video frames that plays a video on loop. Any and everything to jog Megan's memory back she does. She remains hopeful one day that Megan will wake up and remember her.

Megan goes up to Beyoncé frying four eggs and shows her a picture of them in Cancun, Mexico with a picture of them snorkeling. Beyoncé needed cpr because she swallowed so much water.

Megan chuckles as she looks at the photo.

"What's going on, Megs?"

"You almost died on me on this trip." Megan states.

Beyoncé drops the wooden spatula. She remembers? Is all that runs through Beyoncé's head.