snow day

Rihanna X Beyoncé

Snow Day

Omniscient

Omniscient

Beyoncé is drinking her morning cup of coffee on her day off and she's setting Robyn's cup of coffee down and getting her usual bowl of cereal made. It's calm like usual, but much more quiet. Usually, Robyn and Beyonce engage in the usual morning PDA but this time, Robyn still hasn't come down with her briefcase ready to kiss Beyonce before leaving out the door with her bowl. She isn't downstairs at all.

"Baby!"

She shouts up the stairs to their bedroom. All she gets in response is the blinding from the garland with invisible lights on the railing.

"Baby—-"

Beyoncé begins to make her way up the steps. She's confused as hell as to how Robyn still sin't ready. She usually makes it a point to beat morning traffic.

She sees Robyn trying to halfway swallow some honey from the squeeze bottle.

"Robyn, what in the hell?" Beyoncé side eyes her girlfriend.

"I'm willing to do anything to not go to work today. Can you help me fake this call?" Robyn asks and her voice is already kinda of sounding sick. The thickness of the honey makes it sound like she's congested.

"Yes Rob." Beyoncé shakes her head and has to get a laugh in.

Her mind.

Beyonce sits on the bed across from her woman as she holds the phone upside down and watches Robyn practice fake sneezes, all because she just doesn't wanna go to work. It's understandable though. Working for an up and coming luxury business is not easy. Robyn is sitting at a management level and finds herself picking up most of the load even though she's confronted everyone else about it. She really deserves a year of rest but she knows that's unrealistic to ask for, so she'll take a day.

And if she's believed she might convince her higher-up to let her have an additional day off.

Beyonce has to laugh. Not only is Robyn still in pajamas about an hour before she's due to clock in, she's also got some tissues stuffed into one nostril and is half-swallowing some honey.

This isn't a first, but it absolutely doesn't get old.

She's about to signal for Beyonce to dial the company up.

___________________

Beyoncé snuggles Robyn, laying in her arms and putting the blanket over the both of them. It has a giant polar bear with a candy cane striped scarf.

Robyn bought it "to be festive", but mainly because Beyoncé hated the artwork on it. Ironically it's Beyoncé's favorite because of the soft warm material.

"Mmm."

They decided to stay in and watch Christmas movies. That was Robyn's hope for the day. To just have a single day to be snuggled up with Beyonce and enjoy every bit of the woman.

The older movies too, the classics.

"Aren't you supposed to be sick?"

Robyn shakes her head and laughs it off, "Giselle, quit it." she says. "What? you want me to force myself to cough?"

Beyonce shakes her head.

"You sure?" Robyn jokes and begins to fake rub her nose all over Beyonce.

"Ah hell naw."

Robyn gets a laugh, then kisses Beyoncé before the scene in the movie comes to an end.

_________

ALSO MY BAD YALL. Ive been out all weekend and I got too comfortable thinking I would make time to finish when I didn't actually. LMFAOO

yes, this is a shorter one