Thinkin' Bout You 💦

WARNING: I DONT HAVE A FILTER AND WAS HORNY ASH WHEB I WROTE THIS, Degrading, Choking and Begging Kink fyi

This motha fucka really got me worked up.

I need that double action.

Dildo up my pussy. Like 7 1/2, 8 inches... and my rose vibrator right on my clit.

I hold the vibrator tight with my thick thighs.

I work the pink dildo in and out my wet pussy. You're all I think about and all I can get off to. I want you so bad right now.

I'd kill to have you pounding my pussy in for hours on end. I'm hyper sexual so I can handle anything you throw out me.

Choke me out, we can try anal, call me a dumb dirty bitch who doesn't deserve to be pleased the way I want. I am only to be up to your service. Whenever you want it, I'm ready to bend over.

Whether it's over the couch, kitchen island, Beth room sink, the shower railing, anywhere anytime you can have it.

I love the position where you got me against the wall, the back of my body pressed up against the glass of the sliding door.

Being your bitch is what I was put into this earth for and I'm so glad.

I love fucking back. When you start smiling at me grinding into that big strap of yours. So hard to the point you feel it. I play with your nipples because I took that touch me not out of you and have you begging every time we touch.

Lick my clit up good and hard to the point I'm kicking and jiving and screaming and leaving jockeys all over your neck and my toes are curling. And I'm scratching your back up or tearing up the sheets from how hard I'm gripping. I wanna get some cream bedsheets this time. You know the drill, every time we fuck we need new ones because I don't know how to 'shut up and take it'. And I'm proud of the fact that I can't just shut the fuck up and take that dick up real good.

Tell me how I'm your Queen and the only one who'll take your love and fucking. Tell me how I'm not allowed to touch myself or entertain anyone else.

Slap me in the face when I don't respond "yes daddy" fast enough.

Because remember when I was touching myself after a long day at school and you called and I accidentally somehow answered, and then you hung up in anger but then sent me follow up texts demanding to see my cum and juices on my dildo and rose toy?

Remember that?

That's when I knew you were the first person who could ever match me sexually.

The next time we saw eachother in person it was the most painful and beautiful experience ever. You fucked me but didn't allow me to nut because I rubbed up on and touched on what was yours while Whip by Doja Cat plays.

And I sing along, "You ain't neva had no typa pussy just like this."

I know it's true because you were so amazed the first time we tried that new strap on we chose together and all 10 inches fit like a glove and even though we were 5 minutes in I had you ass tired out.

I wasn't poking my ass out like you wanted. You grabbed me hard by my waist and pulled me back hard on that thick sleek strap on and hit my cervix.

You smacked my ass cheeks and even though I'm brown skin, somehow I had some redness.

I loved it so much that just for the hell of it I decided not to listen to some of your orders.

You wanted me to tell you who owned this pussy and I made you mad by mentioning names of my celebrity crushes. This made you angry enough to thrust me hard and pretty much drill me into the mattress.

You gave it to me good as hell.

You grabbed me by my arms and my back arched real good like a bow and I was pretty much a moaning mess.

I remember it so good.

"Yknow I ain't playin' witcho dumb useless ass. Who's pussy is this?"

"Yours, Daddy." I responded.

Fuck me like the dirty cockslut I am. Proudly.

I want you bad and I don't even know how to ask you for some even though you've seen every crevice of my body in a sexual and non sexual manner.

I wanna be tied up and choked out while you look into my dumb slutty eyes and I lose myself.

There'll be some smooth rnb on the speakers. Get up in my ear so I can hear you clearly, telling me dirty ass shit then biting on my neck. Marking me as yours. I'll worry about foundation to cover your marks up later.

Just love me.

Remember when you were tired from work and I made your dinner and had it all laid out to eat with you on the dining table but you came up behind me and kissed up my neck and pointed to the bedroom door?

I knew what you wanted.

We ended up laying on the bed together.

My bra was halfway off and my underwear was down to my ankles and my knees where pointed at my sides.

You played with my pussy shot ha fingers. You talked me through that shit the way that I like it. Praised me this time and I came so much.

"You so beautiful.", "Baby, you look so good takin' mah fingas.", "look at me, beautiful.", "you so pretty.", "I wanna please you.", "tell me where to touch to make you feel good."

You kissed my neck while your position was sitting there on your side, propping your head up in your hand and biting your lip.

You meanwhile were almost fully dressed. You were wearing a long tight skirt and your white blouse was slightly unbuttoned and the jewelry that you usually have on was thrown to the nightstand.

I love me a woman in uniform so I didn't complain.

I rolled my nipples between my fingers and rolled my hips into your fingers.

Aftercare is my favorite.

We can share a bowl of fruit and look out the back porch, in just underwear and big ass t shirts. And then I remember why and how I fell in love with you.

You can kiss me and steal my pineapple and grapes from Publix from me and give me an "I'm sorry" kiss, because I hate having my food disturbed.

Then you hold my waist from behind and we look out into the city the lights are less beautiful than you.

You offer to wash and redo my hair for me when you see how frizzy your aggressiveness left it.

And I offer to fix your ponytails because half of your passion twists fell out of it.

How can I ask you for sum a dat good good?

________
This is from my own pov < 3

Yes I was self loving as I was writing so if you see any typos, that's why

Happy (early) Valentine's Day.

I'm supposed to be taking a nap.