Pink Dildo 💦

My pov again 😅

My mouth is bored as hell.

I wanna be riding you real slow and kissing up and down your neck. I want you to have a generous hold on me.

I want you to talk me through it.

"You so beautiful." You always tell me. "We gone cum together, Ight?"

And I rode you slow, truly making love to you, you my beautiful wife --fiancé at the time. I rolled my hips forward and then rose my hips halfway up the dildo and came down slowly and kissed you hard.

It was the best, sex we've ever had. Didn't even feel like sex.

At one point, we stopped gyrating and bucking our hips and just kissed and touched on eachother. You kissed me and told me how hot I looked with a pink strap-on in my pussy. And how good I looked being yours and yours only.

You grabbed onto the skin of my hips and rolled me towards you so we could reach our climaxes together.

We seriously made love that night and I'd do anything to go back to that.

I played in your hair with my face in your neck as I moved and worked all over that dick and you held me close and whispered words of encouragement through your own moans.

"Feel good?"

"Mmmhmm."

I bucked my hips forward and slowly began to speed up. The secret step. We were both moaning messes and did cum at the same time.

Here I am playing with my wet pussy, laying on my bed going in and out with my dildo. Wishing you were at the other end with your lips all over my chest.

Telling me how good I taste. Grabbing onto my waist and hips for the right support so you can keep me steady. I miss you so much. I want you here right now.

I miss you gently grabbing on my neck as you're hitting me from behind, making me look up at you, calling me 'pretty' and 'gorgeous' and going into detail about my features.

I miss sucking you off after I cum about 15 times and take the harness off of you and get to taste your pussy. As a bottom, I don't always get the opportunity to taste you but when I do I savor it to the max.

You'd think I'm a too the way I have you moaning and pushing me further in and squeezing your thighs around my head.

"Fuck, you goin' a bit too hard, baby."

Then I slow down.

"No go back to where you was just at."

Then I slap your thigh in annoyance and then you cum with a few more laps of my tongue and I slurp and suck every drop.

It feels so good to come up from between your legs and lay on you afterwards. Sometimes we wear each other out to the point we do after care after a good two hour nap.

An orgasm that's had with a dildo and a rose vibrator on you at the same time is astronomical. It almost paralyzes you and you can't really process it.

You've left me like that a few times before.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"You good." You laughed a bit worried.

My eyes were watery because of how intense my orgasm was.

You came up and kissed all over my face and gave me the best aftercare possible which was sushi and a reality tv show. You barely let me raise my hand to grab the chopsticks, you just did it for me and gave me sips of water and then some sweet tea and insisted it was because you wanted to treat me well.

This all brings me to...

When will you come back to me for more?

__________

Well...
I'm gonna go take a nap now