A Warm Feeling

I am overcome with a warm feeling. I've felt it before but only ever in the sun as I spend my days bathing in its welcoming light. Gazing upon such beauty, however... I feel as though the sun has taken residence in my body. My blood is like a thick blanket.

I see him in the exhales of smoke. When the heaviness in my head starts to make me sway and dissociate. I hold him close in the images that are framed behind my eyes.

My chest is filled with euphoric fireflies. They're dancing and playing. I'm needy but shy, and so I silently pray that he can sense my weakness. My vulnerability, and take it upon himself to kneel to my level, tilt my chin up and kiss me. I want him to reassure me that it is okay to love him. That I can think about him always and eagerly await his next text or phone call. Tell me it's okay to change my outfit three times before we see each other.

My hands may shake in his grasp, but only because I am anticipating. he makes me nervous. I want to be the big strong lion with the mighty roar, but he can tame me with just a smile in my direction. he makes me weak in ways I have never been. I am addicted to his love. The way he expresses his affections with so much emotion. The way he wears his heart on his sleeve as though it has never been shattered. The way he says my name like it's sweet candy.... it leaves me completely intoxicated. 

I wish to spend my days loving him. I wish to be his personal paparazzi. His biggest fan. he is my obsession. My one true passion.

he is breathtakingly handsome. he has the most gentle eyes... and a dazzling shy smile. I'm lost in the melody that is his voice. I wish to be his king, but with a being so graceful and magnificent such as him, I would be lucky enough to even be considered a prince. I feel more like a knight in comparison to him

I wish to be his everything. Because he has already become my everything.

END