Forever Yours

My dearest, how I wish you could feel the depth of my love when we kiss. If only you knew how badly I desire your candy sweet lips. When I am standing in your presence my heart pounds and skips. 

Why do you always pull away so soon? I could kiss you from morning until we are greeted by the moon. I am captivated by your energy. It is warm like the summers in june. 

I can’t say that I have ever laughed this much before. You make me want to act like a gentleman opening every door. Whether it’s to help you into my car, or to enter the grocery store. Allow me to clean the house for you. Everything from the dishes to the floors. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I am forever yours. 

I’m soaring through the vibrant meadows that are your emerald colored eyes. When they gaze into mine I am overcome with a feeling of adoration. I yearn to shower you in gifts and appreciation. You are my favorite person. My favorite conversation. Even just holding your hand fills me with relaxation. 

Why would you ever want to hide behind all of those clothes? There’s no need to feel insecure, my darling. I am obsessed with your body and the way that it flows. Tracing each stretch mark to see where it goes. With every curve and scar, my love for your figure only grows. I want to fill your body with my affections for you until you’re gripping the sheets and curling your toes. Whisper  naughty thoughts in my ear that nobody else knows.

Baby, you take my breath away. I have a history of running from commitment, but with you I don’t want to run. I wish to stay and make you my fiance. Everywhere we go I want to put our love on display. 

I want to satisfy you each and every day. Don’t worry about getting the check for dinner. Let me pay. 

Let’s drive to a secluded place by the water and get high. Sharing a joint as the birds fly by. The sun is setting and mother nature releases a happy sigh. My mouth is dry, but it isn’t because of the weed. 

It is because you are giving me a look of lust. Of need. 

You make me feel animalistic like a wolf ready to feed.Lay on your back and relax baby, I’ll take the lead. Let me give you a taste of pure ecstasy. My love, I am completely obsessed with you. There’s no room for jealousy. I constantly crave your song. Such a beautiful melody. 

I love the way you cry out for me. I enjoy watching the rise and fall of your chest as you lay there breathlessly. It isn’t long before I’m hitting the replay button. I could listen to your tune endlessly. 

End