Chapter 30: The desperate **** of learning from scum to death

This should have been an ordinary morning. If it was normal, Qin Zhongyue would wake up at 6 o'clock on the spot, wash up in 10 minutes, have breakfast in 20 minutes, and the driver would drop him off within 20 minutes. When he got to school, he could catch up on sleep in the car, and finally arrived at the classroom on time at 7:00. He could spend ten minutes chatting with Xie Chongxing for 50 cents. The time was abundant and satisfying.

However, this morning is destined to be the beginning of Qin Zhongyue's tragic future.

The sky was still dark, and the moon had not disappeared. The faint moonlight projected from the window, which could clearly illuminate Xie Chongxing's beautiful face.

"It's time to get up." Xie Chongxing said softly.

Qin Zhongyue, who was woken up by him, was still a little confused. Xie Chongxing continued, "It's 4:29, you can stay in bed for a minute."

Qin Zhongyue: "..."

He was still so sleepy that he could barely open his eyes, "Can you stay for another five minutes?"

Xie Chongxing said, "No."

As he spoke, he looked at the stopwatch. The stopwatch had its own time function. Although his tone was soft, there was no lack of strong commands. "It's half past four, get up, hurry up."

Qin Zhongyue: "..."

He doesn't remember!

Qin Zhongyue wrapped the quilt tightly, and said coquettishly: "Good star, let me sleep for another five minutes, I will definitely get up in five minutes!"

Xie Chongxing said, "Will it be another five minutes after five minutes?"

Xie Chongxing lightened his tone and said: This kind of thing has to be persevered. If you don't persevere in one day, you will lose all your efforts. I believe that you want to be admitted to Qingbei, and you want to be with me. Shouldn't you just talk about it? "

Qin Zhongyue: "..."

Qin Zhongyue lifted the quilt and got up, "I'll get up, I'll get up now."

Xie Chongxing turned on the light and pressed the stopwatch in front of Qin Zhongyue, "Brush your teeth and wash your face in two minutes, hurry up."

Qin Zhongyue: "..."

He strode into the bathroom with a broken face.

Halfway through brushing the toothbrush, I heard Xie Chongxing knock on the door, ruthlessly telling the time, "There are still the last thirty seconds, hurry up."

Qin Zhongyue had no choice but to finish brushing his teeth hastily, quickly washed his face, and abruptly opened the door.

Xie Chongxing pressed the stopwatch and said in a gentle tone: "One minute and fifty-three seconds, seven seconds earlier, you are awesome, I believe you have taken a big step towards Qingbei, and now memorize this information, this It contains the key points of the Chinese exam for the first and second year of senior high school, the real questions of previous college entrance examinations, combined with the textbook, giving you an hour to memorize to the third page."

Qin Zhongyue looked at the densely packed large sheet of paper, his eyes darkened.

Xie Chongxing continued: "You can eat only if you carry it down. If you can't carry it, I will starve with you."

Xie Chongxing said earnestly: "We have the same blessings and the same difficulties."

"..." Qin Zhongyue looked numb.