Chapter 36: The cubs stand up!

Xie Chongxing asked confirmingly, "Do you like men?"

Qin Zhongyue immediately thought of Xie Chongxing's gender, reacted, and quickly explained: "It's not that I like men, it's that I like men more than women."

Xie Chongxing: "..."

Is there a difference?

Qin Zhongyue said again: "I don't like you, don't think too much."

There is a taste of wanting to conceal it, but when he said this, his face was sincere, as if he was really afraid of Xie Chongxing thinking too much.

Xie Chongxing knew that he liked the same sex. He saw Fu Donglin on Qiu Yi's mobile phone and planned to use this to slander him.

But he hadn't had a deep understanding of it, and now hearing Qin Zhongyue say this, he has a shocking feeling.

Qin Zhongyue looked at him with a confused look, scratched his head, and said guiltyly, "I'm joking, I don't think I like men either."

In fact, Qin Zhongyue didn't even know if he was **** or not. He never thought that his wife would be a man in his previous life. Qin Xiangqian forced him to get married. He looked at Xie Chongxing so good-looking and had a cold attitude. He also agreed half-heartedly.

But if he thought about it, it was another man who was his wife... ah, he didn't dare to think about that picture at all.

Qin Zhongyue thought of this, and then said cowardly, "I think I'm still a straight man, so just pretend that I didn't say the words just now."

Xie Chongxing blinked, "straight man, what do you mean?"

He heard Qin Zhongyue say that he is a straight man before, but he just felt inexplicable and didn't ask what it meant.

Qin Zhongyue replied, "Straight men are heterosexuals, and homosexuals are gay."

Xie Chongxing: "...Oh."

Qin Zhongyue asked, "Do you believe me?"

Xie Chongxing: "You are heterosexual, why don't you add school flower friends?"

Qin Zhongyue: "..."

Qin Zhongyue: "I don't want to add it."

Xie Chongxing said: "So you really like men."

"..." Qin Zhongyue explained: "I really don't like adding strangers, you don't know, I would still add them before. After all, people have asked me, and I'm embarrassed to refuse her to hurt people's hearts, but adding She came looking for me every day after I got on, I feel like a waste of time, I'm a boy, I have nothing to talk about with them, they say bags, cosmetics, lipsticks, I don't understand, I don't know what to say, and I have a chat with them. No, you often get angry with me, saying that I don't understand her and don't care about her at all??"

Xie Chongxing: "..."

Xie Chongxing interrupted him, "Wait, aren't you in love?"

Qin Zhongyue was stunned for a moment, "What? I didn't talk about it."

Xie Chongxing gave up hope for his emotional intelligence, "How many girls have you added?"

Qin Zhongyue said: "As soon as I asked for it, I added it all, but all of them came to chat with me, every day, I saw that others were looking for me, and if I didn't reply, it was impolite and disrespectful, so they all replied, but This is really tiring, so let Li Jun help me with the news."

He suddenly remembered and said, "Oh, that bad boy Li Jun, seems to have used my number to chat with a few girls a lot. Those girls thought I was their boyfriend."