Chapter 62: I can't stand it, second

Although it was the school entrance banquet the day after tomorrow, Qin Zhongyue and Xie Zhongxing left the next day.

Xie Zhongxing was a little absent-minded, but when he looked at Qin Zhongyue, he didn't seem to have any reaction. He was probably calm from the inside out.

He cast his eyes out of the window and could see the blue sky and snow-white clouds. This was his first time flying a plane, and he was a little overwhelmed the whole way. Fortunately, Qin Zhongyue took care of him and didn't let him show his first Unfamiliar with the second flight.

At this time, Qin Zhongyue was extra considerate.

Qin Zhongyue asked the flight attendant for a glass of milk, delivered it to Xie Zhongxing, and said to him, "Drink a glass of milk and sleep again, it will be there soon."

Xie Zhongxing said, "I don't want to sleep."

Qin Zhongyue asked, "Aren't you airsick?"

He didn't say it was okay, but when he said that the plane bumped a bit because of the updraft, Xie Zhongxing felt uncomfortable in his stomach.

Qin Zhongyue is very observant now, "Is it airsick?"

Xie Zhongxing: "..."

He took the milk and found that it was still warm, so he couldn't help but glance at Qin Zhongyue, looked away, and drank half a cup of milk.

In fact, milk doesn't help him sleep, but a hot stomach will make his stomach feel a little more comfortable, but he can't drink too much. If he vomits after drinking too much, it will be shameful.

Xie Zhongxing leaned back, squinting to rest, Qin Zhongyue's warm fingers suddenly touched his ear.

Xie Zhongxing opened his eyes and turned his head to look, Qin Zhongyue smiled at him with an earphone, "Let's listen to a song together?"

Xie Zhongxing looked at his smiling face and replied softly. He only realized now that Qin Zhongyue was very good-looking when he smiled, as if there was sunshine.

Qin Zhongyue hung the earphone that still had his temperature on Xie Zhongxing's ear.

There is an English song in the earphone, Xie Zhong? Xing hearing? Although it is not very good, but basically can understand the meaning of the English song, it is a love song.

Xie Zhongxing frowned slightly and did not speak.

He was indeed airsick, and he was even more dizzy because of something in his heart. He fell asleep, and was finally pushed awake by Qin Zhongyue. He heard him say softly: "When you arrive at the airport, if you still want to sleep, go to my house. sleep."

Xie Zhongxing gave an "um", stood up, and got off the plane with Qin Zhongyue.

It was Qin Wenxuan who came to pick up the plane. When Qin Zhongyue saw him, his face became serious and he said, "Why are you?"

Qin Wenxuan's tone was also light, "You think I want to come, it's not my father who insisted me come."

Qin Zhongyue said, "Then you don't have to come, it's really disappointing."

Qin Wenxuan's lips trembled with anger, "Do you think it's great for you to be admitted to Tsinghua University?"

Qin Zhongyue said, "Yes, I'm just amazing. Do you see anyone in our family who was admitted to Tsinghua University? The gap in IQ cannot be made up by skipping grades." He said with some pride.

Qin Wenxuan was blocked by him so he couldn't speak, he turned his head and left, "Let's go quickly."

Although Xie Zhongxing also knew that Qin Zhongyue would have an offensive side, he didn't expect him to be merciless to his cousin.