Chapter 98: Let's learn male virtue together

For New Year's Eve, Xie Chongxing's memory only had the cramped and gray balcony room. At that time, the windows were still broken and the air was leaking all the time. Apart from being cold and hungry, he hardly had any special impression.

But now it's different. He is in a bright and warm restaurant with someone who can accompany him on New Year's Eve.

This year was New Year's Eve at Qin's house.

The Qin family prepared a lot of fireworks. The servants set off fireworks on the lawn outside the villa, and the black sky was instantly illuminated by gorgeous fireworks.

Qin Zhongyue took the camera and followed behind to record, and aimed the camera at it? Xie Chongxing said loudly: "Xingxing, laugh!"

Xie Chongxing turned his head, saw the camera, curled his lips, and smiled.

Qin Zhongyue showed him the video. In the camera, Xie Chongxing was dressed in bright fireworks, with a warm and bright smile.

Xie Chongxing felt that this kind of self was a little unfamiliar and a little stunned, as if by the time he found out, he had already become? This kind of smile-loving appearance.

Qin Zhongyue's energetic voice sounded in his ear: "Xingxing, happy new year!"

Xie Chongxing glanced at him and smiled quietly, "Happy New Year."

Back at the villa, Qin Xiangqian sent him a big red envelope, but Qin Zhongyue's was much smaller. Qin Zhongyue didn't have any dissatisfaction. He asked Xie Chongxing to open it out of curiosity. Stack of thick banknotes.

Qin Zhongyue thought for a while, and boldly extended his hand to Xie Chongxing, and said confidently: "You are older than me, and you should also give me New Year's money."

Xie Chongxing said: "I have no cash now."

Qin Zhongyue pointed to his face, "Then give me a kiss."

Xie Chongxing looked at him and smiled. Qin Zhongyue saw that his smile was good-looking, and his heart was itching. He couldn't help but take the initiative to lower his head and peck him on the face. "Okay, I have received the New Year's money."

Xie Chongxing said, "Are you a child? Still kissing your face?"

Qin Zhongyue understood: "you are horny, I like it."

After he finished speaking, he smiled and sipped Xie Chongxing's soft lips.

Xie Chongxing's eyebrows and eyes were all curved up, a faint brilliance flowed in his eyes, and his rosy lips curved into a beautiful arc.

Qin Zhongyue looked at Xie Chongxing and always felt that his smile became brighter.

He really likes Xie Chongxing like this.

Qin looked back at Qianqian. They glanced at them, and when they saw the two of them being affectionate to me and me, I felt sour in my heart.

Everyone likes his stupid son, why would he have no wife because of his job?

He took out his phone and sent Zhong Ning a message, but it was still blocked.

Got it? He's not so lucky.

A month later, Qin Zhongyue received a call from Shi Yanyu.

Since that time, Qin Zhongyue and Shi Yanyu cleared up their misunderstanding, and their relationship has eased a lot. Now the two have become friends.

As soon as Qin Zhongyue answered the phone, Shi Yanyu said, "How are you doing lately?"

Qin Zhongyue said, "It's okay."