Chapter 43: Take off your shoes and face your boyfriend

Qin Zhongyue's height is really outstanding in this water town in the south of the Yangtze River. He is now 187, and he will grow even more in the future, and finally he is 192 tall.

Not only is he tall, he is also very strong. Compared to Xie Zian, who is like a little chicken, his whole person is like a big mountain.

Xie Zian has always been used to bullying the soft and fearing the hard. When Qin Zhongyue picked him up so rudely, he felt that everyone in the theater was looking at him. He felt ashamed for a while. After struggling a few times, he found that Qin Zhongyue's arms were like steel bars. It was hard to shake, he couldn't break free at all, and his voice weakened immediately, "What are you doing? Just let me down, I didn't speak to you again."

Qin Zhongyue said seriously: "If you say nonsense again, I will slap you in the mouth with my shoe!"

Saying that, he really raised his foot and took off his shoe with the other hand.

Xie Chongxing: "..."

Jin Kui & Jin Rui: "..."

Xie Ziansheng was afraid that he would really slap him with his shoes, so he quickly begged for mercy: "I won't say it, I won't say it, just let me down!"

Qin Zhongyue said "oh", "Then you said you were wrong, it was your family who treated Xie Chongxing harshly, said sorry to him, and asked him to forgive you - of course he can't forgive you, but you can't help but say these words. Say, don't think so confidently that he persecuted your family, you better find out who is hurting who. Tell me quickly!"

Xie Zian blushed, embarrassed and angry, "I don't say it, why should I say it!"

Qin Zhongyue said, "I'm going to take off my shoes and slap you in the mouth."

Xie Zian: "..."

Xie Zian looked at Jin Rui and begged: "Rui Rui, please let him let me down."

Before Jin Rui could speak, Jin Kui stopped him, Qin Zhongyue said, "It's useless for anyone to ask for mercy, he still dares to scold Xie Chongxing, I let him scold him, let him scold him, if he doesn't teach him, he really thinks he is victim."

He said, really took off his shoes, the foot that took off the shoes just stepped on the smooth floor.

Qin Zhongyue's shoes are basically worn once or twice. No matter how many they are, they won't wear them. They won't wear them if they get dirty. They also take good care of them when they wear them, so the uppers are very clean, even if they are drawn by such shoes For a moment, the harm is small, but the insult is extremely high.

Seeing that Jin Rui didn't dare to speak out, Xie Zian even took a few steps back in front of everyone's eyes, and was further away from him, and couldn't help but get angry.

At the same time, he also realized that no one could save him, the man could bend or stretch, he blushed and did what Qin Zhongyue said in humiliation: "...it's my fault, it's my heart and heart, shameless... Okay... , please let me down!"

Qin Zhongyue turned his head and asked Xie Chongxing, "Do you think he can do this?"

Xie Chongxing commented: "Insincere."

Qin Zhongyue nodded steadily, "I think so too."

He turned his head to look at Xie Zian again, "Speak again, when you have the right attitude and when will you let go."

He said, and handed the shoes to Xie Chongxing, "Xingxing, please help me."

Xie Chongxing took Qin Zhongyue's shoes calmly.