Chapter 97: Be a couple!

Although he was still dubious about Qin Zhongyue, this time Qin Zhongyue didn't lose the chain. Xie Chongxing looked at Qin Zhongyue's expectant eyes, and slowly opened the box. Inside was a pair of couple rings with a simple design.

Qin Zhong said loudly to Xie Chongxing: "Xingxing, be my boyfriend!"

After thinking for a while, he said, "But? We still have to wait for marriage? Next year, if you want, we can also go abroad to get married first."

Xie Chongxing looked at the ring and liked it no matter how he looked at it. He heard Qin Zhongyue say that, and blinked? His eyes, the corners of his lips curled up hard to hide, and he said, "Don't worry now, I don't have time."

Qin Zhongyue said, "then come on your time."

He looked at Xie Chongxing and felt that he was indeed happy. He couldn't help but ask, "How is it, I didn't disappoint you this time, did I?"

Xie Chongxing knew that Qin Zhongyue couldn't boast too much at such a time, so he suppressed his smile and said lightly, "Well, it's not bad, did Shi Yanyu teach you to do it?"

Qin Zhongyue raised his chest and said proudly, "No, I figured it out myself!"

Xie Chongxing looked at him, and before he even praised him, this guy was already proud.

A little helpless, Xie Chongxing coughed lightly and said, "Please help me wear it."

Qin Zhongyue responded cheerfully. Qin Zhongyue picked up the ring, grabbed Xie Chongxing's left hand, and slowly put the ring on his ring finger. The silver texture complemented his fair and beautiful fingers.

The ring was actually just right, obviously Qin Zhongyue didn't know when to measure his finger circumference.

Xie Chongxing looked at it, and the corners of his mouth finally couldn't help bending. He said, "You're wearing it wrong. The couple's ring should be worn on the **** of the right hand."

Qin Zhongyue said, "Ah? Just wear it like this, aren't we not married? But I want everyone to know that you are my wife."

Xie Chongxing thought to himself, at this time he was sweet.

Xie Chongxing picked up another larger ring, grabbed Qin Zhongyue's hand, slowly pushed the ring to his ring finger, and then tightly clasped Qin Zhongyue's hand.

Qin Zhongyue picked up his mobile phone and took a photo of their ring-wearing hand.

Xie Chongxing asked, "What are you doing?"

Qin Zhongyue lowered his head and typed, and said, "I'll post it on the Moments, then everyone will know that you are my wife."

Although Xie Chongxing knew that there was a high probability that Shi Yanyu reminded him, Qin Zhongyue really did it, which made him feel very useful. He looked away and said, "Don't be so troublesome."

Qin Zhongyue said seriously: "If you want, not only I want to send it, but you also want to send it."

Xie Chongxing gave a soft "um", picked up his mobile phone and took a picture, and sent it to the circle of friends.

In fact, there are not many friends in his mobile phone, but there are also a lot of them, including Jin Kui, Deng Qi, Wang Yuxue, Zhong Yiming, and roommate Zhu Yi.

Maybe it's because he rarely posts on his Moments. As soon as this photo without text was posted, all his friends gave him a thumbs up and asked him if he was in a relationship?

Jin Kui's reaction was still outstanding. She said, "Why does this look like the hands of two boys?"

Xie Chongxing replied slowly, "It's a boy."