6ix

' 𝒮𝓀𝓎𝓁𝒶𝓇 '
𝒞𝒽𝒾𝒸𝒶ℊℴ, ℐ𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃ℴ𝒾𝓈 :

' 𝒮𝓀𝓎𝓁𝒶𝓇 '𝒞𝒽𝒾𝒸𝒶ℊℴ, ℐ𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃ℴ𝒾𝓈 :

𝒪

I hopped down off the hood of my audi as my boss Von approached me dapping me up "Wassup Lil folks." He smiled letting go of my hand, I nodded at him in response as Muwop approached us as well. "What's the word?" I asked raising my eyebrow, anxious to know what the job was "You remember that lil bitch Jasmine we met at the club?" Muwop asked and I nodded pursing my lips, that was Big Folks girlfriend thats how I remembered her. "Shorty ass ran off with some of my money, I need shorty ass gone by tonight." Von said making me nod.

"And so you want me to do the job?" I asked waiting for confirmation, He nodded his head eyeing me "Hell yeah, you and Muwop my best drillers. I need y'all to handle that for me." He confirmed making us both nod, he dapped the two of us up again before turning and walking off probably to his apartment making me sigh and turn to Muwop.

"How we gone pull this shit off brains?" I asked using the childhood nickname we had given him growing up since he was the smartest out of the group thinking logical every second of the day, and since his head was just always big as hell for his body. He sucked his teeth playfully mushing my head "Call that bitch up, fake like you tryna fuck or some, get her lil ass to slide through to the crib and ima pop out and buss that bitch up like faah faah faah faah! But I want you to leave the room, fake like you about to go look for something." He told me and I nodded.

"Ima keep my gun on me in case though, the bitch kinda smart." I told him and he nodded back in agreement "Bet do that, but let's move." He told me and I nodded, I unlocked the doors to my hellcat and he climbed into the passenger seat. I got into the drivers seat and started the car before backing out of the O block complex and began to speed down the chicago streets while Muwop began to blast songs from his mixtape.

After 15 minutes we pulled up to the group crib and began to take the plan up into action.

Time Skip:

I knocked on Six's apartment door shivering a bit before rubbing my hands together "If she don't hurry the hell up." I mumbled to myself, it was freezing like a bitch out here. It should be illegal for it to be this damn cold out here, there's no fucking way. If I wanted to live somewhere this cold I would've moved to damn Antarctica. I was about to knock again until Six opened the door, when she seen me her eyes widened a bit as if she seen a ghost making me scrunch my face up. "You gone let me in or what?" I asked making a move to push past her but she was quicker then me.

She held her hand to my chest stopping me from coming in making me suck my teeth "Gang fuck is yo problem?" I asked mugging her "It's cold den a bitch out here." I added on making her look over her shoulder for a split second before returning her gaze back on me. "So? I didn't ask you to come here, you bold as fuck coming over my-" I sucked my teeth cutting her off "If you got another bitch just say that Six." I spoke growing impatient, I could feel my blood beginning to boil at the thought of Six fucking with somebody else other then me and We weren't even together.