6ix

* A couple of days before PR *

'𝒟𝒶𝓎𝓋ℴ𝓃'
𝒞𝒽𝒾𝒸𝒶ℊℴ , ℐ𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃ℴ𝒾𝓈 :

'𝒟𝒶𝓎𝓋ℴ𝓃'𝒞𝒽𝒾𝒸𝒶ℊℴ , ℐ𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃ℴ𝒾𝓈 :

𝒪

"What you called me in here for?" Big folks asked mugging me. I chuckled twisting my dreads as I eyed the slightly older dude with a small smirk, "I know who killed yo wife." I told him making his sudden movements come to a halt "What?" He asked abruptly snatching the chair in front of my dark and sitting in it, we held eye connect and I chuckled only to be mugged once again in return. "I know who killed Jasmine." I repeated before the room fell into an awkward silence, I finally decided to pull my dreads up into a ponytail before he began to speak.

"Who killed her then?" He asked raising an eyebrow "Skylar." I responded just as quickly as he asked "That's bullshit, she wouldn't-" I cut him off by shaking my head "You know it ain't no rules out here in these streets, yo bitch wasn't off limits." I cut him off making him shake his head "You fuckin wit me right now." He chuckled making me shrug before grabbing my computer.

I pressed play before sliding the computer to him which showed security camera footage of the night Skylar took Jasmine to the group crib. It showed them walking in together before the camera skipped to Jasmines body hitting the group and blood painting the walls around her. It didn't show Skylar shooting her but to him it looked like Skylar did it because he didn't see no one else walk in with the two of them. In reality Skylar wasn't even the one to pull the trigger.

It was Muwop, we knew that but I needed Big folks to kill Skylar. Skylar had crossed a line I had warned the whole crew not to cross since day one, and that was fucking with any female I wanted, Six specifically. I had my eye on Six for three years, everyone knew that. Skylar was the main one I went to about Six, the one who knew my deep feelings for the girl. I had everything planned out, that's why I set Skylar up with Jax.

The plan was for Skylar to get caught with Jax, Six would leave and end up with me but Skylar snaked me and fucked up my plan. Now I have no problem at all backdooring her. I was willing to do whatever to have Six, and I damn sho wasn't about to lose my chance wit her over a bitch so here we are. The room fell into a silence as a single tear fell from his eye, he shook his head and slid the computer back to me. I closed it and interlocked my fingers smiling "Now you believe me?" I asked chuckling.

"That shit don't make sense, who would my sister kill my wife?" He asked making me freeze up, I didn't think that part through "I-ion know folks, but look. Skylar fucked yo wit me too, I want this bitch dead folks & she did kill yo wife. She too smart to go out how I planned so I need yo help." I admitted making him shake his head "You want me to kill my sister?" He asked scrunching his face up "Yo sister killed yo wife shorty." I responded making him nod.