6ix

'𝒮𝒾𝓍'
𝒞𝒽𝒾𝒸𝒶ℊℴ, ℐ𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃ℴ𝒾𝓈 :

'𝒮𝒾𝓍'𝒞𝒽𝒾𝒸𝒶ℊℴ, ℐ𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃ℴ𝒾𝓈 :

𝒪

"I'm nervous." I told Skylar clinging onto her tightly, She smiled instantly warming my heart and shit. I had got butterflies and immediately calmed down, I was liking the feelings that Skylar gave me but they were all coming way too fast for my liking. "It's okay baby chill, we not on Aaliyah plane." She responded rubbing small circles in my back making me gasp and slap her shoulder "Why would you say that?!" I asked looking at her crazily, she smiled lazily before shaking her head "I'm sorry... I forgot everybody don't have dark humor like me."

I couldn't help but smile before looking down at my phone which was dead, I sucked my teeth before turning to Skylar who was comfortable as hell in her ugly ass seat with her neck pillow on. She even had her eyes closed, how she fuck was she so calm about being like over 1000 feet up in the sky?

The shit was bothering me because she was all peaceful and shit while my anxiety was all over the place plus my phone was dead so I couldn't distract myself from reality. I was slowly starting to regret letting Skylar talk me into getting on the private jet with her, When I had first came to Chicago I drove so this was my first time in the air. I closed my eyes as my breathing began to pick up, I was so close to having an anxiety attack.

I felt Skylar's hand grip my thigh before rubbing it in a soothing manner "I promise that everything is okay baby, I would never put you in harms way. Plus, Muwop would never let anything happen to us.. or I would come back alive to kill his ass again." She told me not even making sense but- wait a damn minute "Muwop driving this plane?" I asked as my eyes widened, she nodded her head with an confused expression making me tear up. "Aw shit we bout to die, I knew I shouldn't have trusted yo ass gang. God why me?!" I choked up as I fanned myself.

She seen this and she immediately grabbed my hand and wiped my face before speaking "You are not going to die girl... ion think." She shrugged making shit even worse, She stared at me for a few seconds before chuckling "I'm just fucking with you, ion even know where Muwop bitch ass at right now. My uncle old friend flying this bitch. He often fly planes so you in good hands." She reassured me making me sigh in relief. "Why would you play like that?" I asked pinching her, she didn't even react to that.

"I'm sorry but I know how to distract your thoughts." She told me innocently making me raise my eyebrow "How?" I questioned studying her face, Damn she so pretty. "You smoke right? I'll roll for you real quick." She suggested with a smirk, I eyed her for a few seconds before my eyes trailed down to the bulge in her sweatpants. "I know you not strapped up." I said in disbelief, she nodded her head smiling "Yeah, I'm strapped up even when i'm not. But you trying to?" She asked raising her eyebrow, I thought about for a second before nodding.