6ix

' 𝒮𝓀𝓎𝓁𝒶𝓇 '
𝒟𝒶𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓈, 𝒯ℯ𝓍𝒶𝓈 :

' 𝒮𝓀𝓎𝓁𝒶𝓇 '𝒟𝒶𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓈, 𝒯ℯ𝓍𝒶𝓈 :

𝒪

We had touched down in Dallas a couple of hours ago and Six was still giving me the silent treatment. I had met her parents and her son already and they were all lovely and welcoming, her son was 3 years old and smart as hell. I liked the kid. I laid across the guest room bed where I would be staying since Six didn't even want to share a room with me, I wasn't understanding where I went wrong with her. I did everything I could to show her that I really wanted her right? I haven't even entertained none of my hoes since the night we talked. I wasn't understanding what else she wanted from me.

I stood up from the bed and decided to go over to Six's room which was across the hall from the one I was in. I didn't bother to knock, I just walked dead in to see her laying on her stomach on the phone. She didn't know that I had even entered the room with her, I raised my eyebrow before deciding to speak up "Who you on the phone with?" I asked plopping down on the bed next to her, she damn near jumped out her skin when she realized I was here before she rolled her eyes continuing her conversation.

"Who is that?" I heard a familiar voice say making me furrow my eyebrows, the fuck? "Nobody, but i'll call you back." She responded before hanging up not giving the person a chance to respond. I stared at her with an blank expression as my heart beat sped up, the worse of the worse began to run through my head.

"K so now i'm nobody?" I asked tilting my head at her trying to make sure I heard that shit correctly. She immediately shook her head "I didn't mean it li-" I held my hand up cutting her off "Let's talk about why your giving me the cold shoulder, wassup with that?" I asked making her sigh "I had to do some thinking, I needed some space." She responded making me nod "I understand that, but thinking about what?" I asked grabbing her hand, she hesitantly removed her hand from mine making me raise my eyebrow. Okay...

"Us." She responded making me purse my lips and cross my arms "I thought about it and.. I don't wanna lead you on." She stared making me pause and stare at her waiting for her to continue "Basically, I feel like we're moving too fast, I don't want you to be a rebound. I don't want a relationship right now, well.. with you." She finished making me laugh and nod "Ight so let me get this straight, In so many words you still fucking with yo ex and you not over her? Correct?" I asked and she nodded biting down on her bottom lip.

"Woah okay. And you don't wanna lead me on?" I asked raising my eyebrow, she nodded again as I stood up from the bed "Bitch you already did that, letting me meet yo folks and your son? Letting me spend money on you and shit, I introduced you to my people and all. You stayed in my house, i've been putting my time and energy into this little ass situation-ship trying to show you that I wanted you, but this what I get? I hate bitches like you, man fuck you for real." I shook my head feeling myself wanting to cry but it wasn't gonna happen.