6ix

' 𝒮𝓀𝓎𝓁𝒶𝓇 '
𝒞𝒽𝒾𝒸𝒶ℊℴ , ℐ𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃ℴ𝒾𝓈 :

' 𝒮𝓀𝓎𝓁𝒶𝓇 '𝒞𝒽𝒾𝒸𝒶ℊℴ , ℐ𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃ℴ𝒾𝓈 :

𝒪

"I'm sorry let me make it up to you." I mumbled tossing her onto the bed. Whew this wasn't even the beginning of the harassment I was about to receive from Tiana.

"Damn, you already wet as hell and I barely touched you." I bit down on my bottom lip as I slid a finger down the outlining of Six's pussy feeling myself growing even more turned on at how wet she was for me, she shivered a bit before I grew impatient and settled on ripping her Ethika boxers off her, turning them into two pieces. She gasped before pushing me "Gang why would you do that dumb shit?" She asked making me chuckle "My bad, I'll buy you some more." I mumbled before spreading her legs wanting to see how wet I had gotten her.

My mouth instantly watered when my gaze set upon her pretty ass pussy. She was so wet that she was creating a huge wet spot underneath us, she's definitely never leaving me. This was rare, a bitch with a pretty face, pretty soul, anddd a wet ass pussy. I slid my index finger along her glistening folds before pulling away, admiring how her juices coated my finger.

Without a second thought, I slid my finger into my mouth moaning at the sweet taste in approval. Eating her pussy was about to become my new favorite hobby, and I honestly rarely even gave head. I didn't waste any more time as I slipped my index and middle finger into her warm heat. I looked up waiting for Six's reaction watching as she bit down on her bottom lip while staring down at me with lustful eyes.

"Nah don't hold back, let me hear you." I spoke lowly as I wrapped my arm under her thigh holding her in place as I started to pump my fingers into her wetness, occasionally doing the come here motion causing her wetness to be heard throughout the room. The dominance in my voice was causing her legs to shake. This went on for a couple of minutes until Six's back arched off the bed. I took this as my chance, as I began to suck on her clit spelling my full name out before she reached her orgasm.

After letting her calm down from her orgasm, I removed my fingers before moving up from between her legs hovering over her. "This quiet shit not working for me. Let me hear you, understand?" I asked raising my eyebrow as I grabbed her face, she nodded looking me in my eyes.

"Use your words." I told her making her nod "Okay" she responded making me smile.

'𝒮𝒾𝓍'
𝒞𝒽𝒾𝒸𝒶ℊℴ, ℐ𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃ℴ𝒾𝓈 :

'𝒮𝒾𝓍'𝒞𝒽𝒾𝒸𝒶ℊℴ, ℐ𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃ℴ𝒾𝓈 :