6ix

' 𝒮𝓀𝓎𝓁𝒶𝓇 '
𝒟𝒶𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓈 , 𝒯ℯ𝓍𝒶𝓈 :

' 𝒮𝓀𝓎𝓁𝒶𝓇 '𝒟𝒶𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓈 , 𝒯ℯ𝓍𝒶𝓈 :

𝒪

"Is it always this hot out here?" I asked Megan over the FaceTime call, she laughed before nodding "Majority of the time, yes." She responded making nod "Hm." I responded back taking a pull from my third blunt already in the last hour since I had woken up. "Usually I would mind my business but... you seem stressed about something." Megan spoke putting her face in the camera which showed concern. I sighed shrugging "Yeah but it is what it is." I told her making her shake her head.

"You know we could talk about it right? Since we frens now." She raised her eyebrows up and down playfully making me laugh "Who said that we was friends? I'm trying to fuck you respectfully." I told her making her blush and cover her face "You can still do that anytime, but that's besides the point." She said making me smirk "Oh really?" I asked ignoring the last part. I did not wanna talk about Six.

"Yes, ah!" She said sticking her tongue out making me burst out laughing hard as hell, I was already high as hell so that made it 2x funnier. I was fucking with Meg, she was funny as hell. Never a dull moment when we talked. "It's not that funny" She said mugging me playfully, I finally calmed down from laughing a bit shaking my head "Hell nah, bitch said ah-" I attempted to mock her before I bursted out laughing again.

"Nah on some real shit I never heard that shit before, That's new." I told her making her smile "Mhm, what's your plans for today?" She asked making me shrug "Nothing really." I answered honestly, she scrunched her face up "Uh uh that's not gone work, you going to the fair with me tonight." She responded making me chuckle "Well okay then." I shrugged "I'm trying to see you right now though, wassup?" I asked raising my eyebrow "Y-" I cut her off as Six's number popped up onto my screen, I sucked my teeth sighing "Hold up real quick Meg, i'll call you back." I told her and she nodded ending the call.

I answered Six's facetime call, the lines connected and I immediately felt my heart beat sped up. "You okay? Where you at?" She asked as her face came into view, I raised my eyebrow with an amused smile before chuckling "What's funny?" She asked doing my famous head tilt, that was cute. "What do you want girl?" I asked studying her face.

"I want you to come open this fucking door for real." She responded making me raise my eyebrow, she peeped the confusion on my face before laughing "Skylar I'm from Dallas baby, of course I knew where you was. This the only hotel in this area, come open this door for real." She added on making me roll my eyes "Whatever." I mumbled before hanging up, I stood up from the bed stretching before walking over to the door snatching it open.

When I opened it I spotted Six walking down the hallway with her head down, she held two bags in her hand. I immediately pushed the stopper in the door before jogging down the hall to her grabbing the bags from her hands. "Damn these are heavy, the fuck did you bring in these?" I asked leading her to the room.