6ix

' 𝒮𝓀𝓎𝓁𝒶𝓇 '
𝒞𝒽𝒾𝒸𝒶ℊℴ , ℐ𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃ℴ𝒾𝓈 :

' 𝒮𝓀𝓎𝓁𝒶𝓇 '𝒞𝒽𝒾𝒸𝒶ℊℴ , ℐ𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃ℴ𝒾𝓈 :

𝒪

"Wake yo stupid ass up gang!" I heard Nazaiah yell as she shook me, causing me to jump up out of my sleep. I opened my eyes and immediately spotted the worried expression on her face. "You okay? The fuck is wrong with you?" She asked as if she was about to cry, I sighed throwing the covers off me before pulling her into my arms. "Nothing, I'm sorry I scared you." I mumbled as she straddled my lap resting her head on my shoulder.

I didn't know how to tell her that I had been having nightmares of me and Muwop being killed, and honestly I didn't want to. "What are you hiding from me?" She asked and I heard her sniffle, I almost wanted to laugh at my hard body ass cry baby.

"Nothing I promise..." I lied rubbing her back in a soothing manner "What time is it?" I asked as she pulled away from me a bit and leaned over grabbing her phone off the drawer. "12:20 am" she responded and I sucked my teeth "Damn I'm about to say fuck my flight." I mumbled pushing her off me and onto the bed. "That's rude as fuck." I heard her say as I walked into the bathroom, I decided on ignoring her and started my morning routine.

When I finished I took a quick shower and got dressed in surprisingly a black dress with my anklet that said Nazaiah and my black Louis Vuitton slides. Instead of my Skylar chain, I decided on my small necklace that read Nazaiah.

I then walked back into the room seeing Six scrolling through my Instagram on my phone. "You might as well cancel your flight and say home with me sooo." She suggested me making me roll my eyes. Because she was the one who was supposed to be encouraging me to take that trip for business but I didn't wanna go anyway.

"Yeah I might as well." I mumbled walking over to her dresser and picking up my cologne, I sprayed some on before tossing it back up there carelessly knowing that it aggravated Six's soul every single time. I wasn't even really tripping about that flight though, in all honestly that nightmare made me decide that I didn't want to go anymore.

"So why you dressed?" She asked looking me up and down before making eye contact with me, I held it making her clench her thighs before looking down at the floor. "Because we got shit to do today. And I made yo coochie wet didn't I?" I asked walking over to the bed standing between her legs making her look up at me. She blushed rolling her eyes "You way too fucking cocky gang." She chuckled before pushing me back a bit.

I grabbed her arm before dropping it deciding to choke her instead "Answer my question." I teased as I reached down beginning to rub her through her boxers, we held the eye contact making her whimper and buck her hips up onto my hand. "Yes," she struggled to get out as I tapped her thigh, she took the hint and raised up letting me pull the boxers off of her. I threw them to the other side of the room and bit my lip at the sight of her dripping lower lips.